Page 13 of 265 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: And This is How Civil Wars Begin....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    The NY Times (of all places) is reporting that Rod Rosenstein tried to push Trump out of power using the 25th Amendment way back in 2017:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/u...amendment.html

His effort failed, and he was attempting to use a legal process rather than an armed coup, but it shows how much he hates Trump and the efforts that the various deep state / resistance types have gone to.

With this breaking it seems that RR should be out of office tonight. Though I'm not holding my breath for that.
    That little beady-eyed bastard Rosenstein needs to get marched out at bayonet point and subsequently charged with treasonous activity, like fomenting a coup.

Anyone recall how he supposedly threatened members of Congress when he testified in front of them some months back? Not outright "I'll get you" threats but more sublime "I'll use the power of the Deep State to climb up your ass with a microscope" ones.

Here ya go: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ails-show.html
    Last edited by ABNAK; 09-21-18 at 19:57.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Seriously? The NY Times doing Trump a favor? I doubt it. Ask Admiral Akbar what it is.
    Yeah, I see that angle and given the NYT hostility that seems like a real question.

Translation: maybe RR has become an actual danger to other parts of the deep state, and this is a smear to take him out to mitigate the risk.

Alternative: in some Dem fantasy land, firing RR for blatant insubordination would be grounds for Trump's impeachment.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Yeah, I see that angle and given the NYT hostility that seems like a real question.

Translation: maybe RR has become an actual danger to other parts of the deep state, and this is a smear to take him out to mitigate the risk.

Alternative: in some Dem fantasy land, firing RR for blatant insubordination would be grounds for Trump's impeachment.
    Is he not one of those that serves "at the pleasure of the President"?

I agree with you though that the loonballs on the Left would have collective strokes over firing RR.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Is he not one of those that serves "at the pleasure of the President"?

I agree with you though that the loonballs on the Left would have collective strokes over firing RR.
    I think it is a warning to him that Mueller is too close to investigating a Democrat donor with links to Clinton and Podesta. Notice how that story has been sent down the 1984 memory hole? Try to Google it.

Caught up in that probe is former Obama White House counsel Greg Craig.

Craig served as White House counsel during the first year of President Obama’s administration.

According to CNN, federal prosecutors in New York are contemplating charges against Craig over whether he failed to register as a foreign agent, along with the law firm where he formerly served as a partner, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP. Mueller referred an investigation of Craig and Skadden to federal prosecutors earlier this year, CNN reported.
    Last edited by Business_Casual; 09-22-18 at 12:52.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post

Is that not the VERY definition of, "WIN - WIN?"
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    delete
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-26-18 at 10:06.

Feedback Score
    I am so tired of all this, meaning not that the democrats are scum, for to me resent history shows the left has caused more misery and murder than the right.

What I am tired of is the republicans just take it.

For a budget of $3,500,000 to $5,000,000 a month, I know that enough dirt could be dug up on the dems, to muzzle them. I happen to know a company that can do this and never get caught.

A friend of mine who used to be high up in DOJ told me the Clinton's spend about that amount of money digging up dirt on everyone.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I wonder how much Justice Scalia's pillow cost at that Obama donor's exotic hunting ranch?
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Didn't want to start a new thread, so dropping this here. Am I the only one that didn't know Betsy DeVos is the sister of Prince's is the brother of Erik Prince, of BW? I found that pretty amazing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Didn't want to start a new thread, so dropping this here. Am I the only one that didn't know Betsy DeVos is the sister of Prince's is the brother of Erik Prince, of BW? I found that pretty amazing.
    From what I have read Eric Prince has had some fairly close dealings lately with the White House and .gov.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Page 13 of 265 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast