Page 158 of 265 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2644

Thread: And This is How Civil Wars Begin....

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    And, when it starts- I BEG yall to make the media a priority.
    Just remember there's a difference between working with the media and in the media. A very large number of the behind the scenes technical/engineering people are patriots and dislike the "content" that is put over the air. Also tend to be a large number of firearm owners. It would be totally screwed up to have a friendly fire incident unknowingly. Most TV stations would probably be taken/liberated by employees on the inside. And what-ever you do, DON'T fire on the short, skinny, older guy with the goatee. I didn't survive deployments just to have a fellow M4C'er take me out while at work.
    Our Liberties we prize and our Rights we will defend.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by R6436 View Post
    And what-ever you do, DON'T fire on the short, skinny, older guy with the goatee. I didn't survive deployments just to have a fellow M4C'er take me out while at work.
    You make your point with humor, but it's a valid one: How do you know who "on the inside" is a friend or foe? I've nearly choked at hearing some of the comments I've heard about "killing cops" or "getting some." There are a lot of people in key positions who are on the side of freedom, the Constitution, etc., and are as disgusted as we are at the direction the country is going. There are also a lot of traitors who pretend to be our friends.

Although I think the time to vote with the cartridge box may yet be afar off, the time to know who your friends and enemies are draweth nigh, and is indeed already here.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Moderates can unite the country, while the extremes are tearing it apart
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mark...ter-but-i-will

In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides.

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    I have to make some mention of this. One had better not be perceived as being in a group unpopular with the left:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...s-about-tribal

"I am the student in the video who was confronted by the Native American protester," reads a statement by Nick Sandmann, the Covington Catholic High School junior who was initially accused of taunting the drum-beating activist, prominent activist Nathan Phillips, only to be vindicated after the full video revealed that the Native American troupe approached the teens amid a tense standoff with a group known as the Black Hebrew Israelites, while the teens peacefully held their ground.

Sandmann has become the face of the apparent confrontation, smiling silently only a foot or two from the face of Nathan Phillips, a Vietnam War veteran and prominent activist for indigenous people's causes.

Critics have characterized the young man as smirking and trying to stare down Phillips. But other, longer videos have complicated the narrative, suggesting that there was jeering by a separate group of people before the incident recorded on the most widely circulated video. -NBC News
    Sandmann says that when his group arrived at the Lincoln Memorial, he heard "four African American protesters" who were hurling "derogatory insults at our school group," including "racists," "bigots," "white crackers," "faggots," and "incest kids."

"They also taunted an African American student from my school by telling him that we would 'harvest his organs," Sandmann wrote, adding "I have no idea what that insult means, but it was startling to hear."

The teen added that he obtained a teacher's permission to lead the group of students in school spirit chants "to counter the hateful things that were being shouted at our group," after which the Native American protesters approached.

"I never interacted with this protestor. I did not speak to him. I did not make any hand gestures or other aggressive moves. To be honest, I was startled and confused as to why he had approached me. We had already been yelled at by another group of protestors, and when the second group approached I was worried that a situation was getting out of control where adults were attempting to provoke teenagers," says Sandmann.

"I believed that by remaining motionless and calm, I was helping to diffuse the situation," he said. "I realized everyone had cameras and that perhaps a group of adults was trying to provoke a group of teenagers into a larger conflict. I said a silent prayer that the situation would not get out of hand."
    Sandmann says he has received death threats over the incident.

"I have received physical and death threats via social media, as well as hateful insults. One person threatened to harm me at school, and one person claims to live in my neighborhood. My parents are receiving death and professional threats because of the social media mob that has formed over this issue."

Sandmann and his family deactivated their social media accounts Saturday as the incident went viral - with many prominent liberals calling for his doxxing or worse.
    "I am mortified that so many people have come to believe something that did not happen — that students from my school were chanting or acting in a racist fashion toward African Americans or Native Americans," said Sandmann.

"I did not do that, do not have hateful feelings in my heart, and did not witness any of my classmates doing that," he said, adding: "I have read that Mr. Phillips is a veteran of the United States Marines. I thank him for his service and am grateful to anyone who puts on the uniform to defend our nation. If anyone has earned the right to speak freely, it is a U.S. Marine veteran."
    My take: Is it sounding like 1930's Nazi Germany yet?

Feedback Score
    It is all too easy to manufacture outrage these days.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grnamin View Post
    It is all too easy to manufacture outrage these days.
    You know, that's pretty low to go after a kid that can't defend himself.
    I wonder who did the original editing of that film? It looked professional. I wouldn't doubt if some "journalist" did the work.

Feedback Score
    This is why the average citizen will just lay low and try to ride out any future hard totalitarian times. A working adult citizen doesn't want to have the wrath of the Leftist Media, Leftist politicians or academic/employer focusing on you. If so you risk the loss of a job/income, scholarships for college, and perhaps the safety of you or your family. The system will destroy you in one or many ways. If these citizens are going to act, it's going to be in the shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    I have to make some mention of this. One had better not be perceived as being in a group unpopular with the left:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...s-about-tribal

My take: Is it sounding like 1930's Nazi Germany yet?
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    And in line with my point above:

Los Angeles DJ Calls For Covington Catholic School to be Burned Down – With Kids Locked Inside – TWITTER SAYS HE DIDN’T VIOLATE RULES

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...violate-rules/
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    These apparatchik wannabes think they will be given power if the left succeeds. Little do they know that the leftists at the top don't share power.
    "Thank you for helping to put us in power. Now get to the head of the line for the firing squad."
    Last edited by grnamin; 01-21-19 at 13:20.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    And in line with my point above:

Los Angeles DJ Calls For Covington Catholic School to be Burned Down – With Kids Locked Inside – TWITTER SAYS HE DIDN’T VIOLATE RULES

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...violate-rules/
    If I had a twitter account and called for said DJ to be locked up in his booth alone and burned alive I would get banned.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Page 158 of 265 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast