Page 184 of 265 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2644

Thread: And This is How Civil Wars Begin....

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWPilgrim View Post
    Agree. The angry left is using groups like Antifa to try to incite the Right to violent response. For now we need to be prudent and use legal system as much as possible. I would thin RICO could be used to backtrack to founders. But be ready for them to cross the line.
    Here's a start...

But while Democratic officials are distancing themselves from Alcoff now, until recently he was a well-connected, aspiring political player in Washington who may have even had a hand in key policy proposals.

His endorsement apparently mattered when several congressional Democrats in February 2018 issued press releases with his quote backing their bill on regulating payday lenders.

As the payday campaign manager for the liberal group Americans for Financial Reform, Alcoff participated in congressional Democratic press conferences, was a guest on a House Democratic podcast and met with senior officials at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau from 2016 through 2018.

He was also pictured with now-House Financial Services Committee Chairwoman Maxine Waters, D-Calif., and ranking Democrat on the Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee Sen. Sherrod Brown of Ohio. Both committees oversee financial regulatory policies Alcoff was advocating.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ant...c-policymakers
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    Some wise men are actually making "prior consent" videos with their phones before engaging in sexual activities so they can't be accused of rape at a later time.

The Left is taking all the fun out of living...
    Hmmmm, a prior consent video sounds like good fun.......just don’t stop the camera rolling. 🤪

Feedback Score
    Some wise men are actually making "prior consent" videos with their phones before engaging in sexual activities so they can't be accused of rape at a later time.

yeah then the wacko will say he forced me to say this on video and he has the proof that he forced me to say these things to rape me and he recorded it then horrid crying starts

but with a smile I had a 3rd term abortion though it was so empowering !
    Last edited by Honu; 02-11-19 at 20:34.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    yeah then they wacko will say he forced me to say this on video and he has the proof that he forced me to say these things to rape me and he recorded it then horrid crying starts

but with a smile I had a 3rd term abortion though it was so empowering !
    This in spades! Eff their games. If you choose to play they will only move the goal posts on you.

Proceed as normal, it fuels their liberal nerd rage. I harvest their anguish to keep me warm and happy on cold winter nights.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

That does not work either, by the way. Consent can be withdrawn at any time, even during the act, and withdrawing consent does not require the unwilling partner to say no.

The only way for a man to avoid any possibility of a rape conviction is to remain celibate and record every moment of their lives.

You stand a good chance of being ok if you find a non-mental partner and respect them.

Of course, if you are irresistible like me, no jury would believe someone would not be jump at the chance to have you.
    Last edited by AndyLate; 02-11-19 at 19:53.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    That does not work either, by the way. Consent can be withdrawn at any time, even during the act, and withdrawing consent does not require the unwilling partner to say no.
    So how if that's the case, how would the other participant even know consent was withdrawn??
    Ah but that's the whole point though, isn't it?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    So how if that's the case, how would the other participant even know consent was withdrawn??
    Ever heard of Julian Assange? Know anything about the "rape" allegation that resulted in his self-imprisonment in the Ecuadorian embassy?

Feedback Score
    This has been going on for 184 pages, did the civil war happen yet?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidbattlecry View Post
    This has been going on for 184 pages, did the civil war happen yet?
    LOL. A lot of people would argue it has ALREADY started, but being waged as a low intensity conflict for the time being.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post

The only way for a man to avoid any possibility of a rape conviction is to remain celibate and record every moment of their lives.

You stand a good chance of being ok if you find a non-mental partner and respect them.

Of course, if you are irresistible like me, no jury would believe someone would not be jump at the chance to have you.
    That's exactly what they're accusing Virginia Lt. Governor Fairfax of. It was OK to suck face with his colleague in a private hotel room, but he crossed the line when he expected more.

Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner. Look at how unhinged they are that VP Pence refuses to be in a room alone with any woman except his wife. The left is just pissed that they can't accuse him of sexual misconduct, instead of being happy he's not rubbing his member on every half decent looking woman he crosses paths with like Bill Clinton.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 184 of 265 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234 ... LastLast