Page 210 of 265 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2644

Thread: And This is How Civil Wars Begin....

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    That's why I was asking you about "tribes' or militias. Who's going to stand with who. I pretty much know who I'm standing with, and it's a pretty small crowd.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    Back on topic:

https://www.thespectrum.com/story/op...ne/2250369002/

My take: He gets it. Keep your powder dry and BUY YOUR STUFF NOW.
    You know that if that were remotely possible, nukes would get tossed.

Why invade America when you can just buy it?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Why invade America when you can just buy it?
    Done. See: Pelosi, the Clintons, Schumer, Bloomberg, Department of Education, the FBI, etc.....
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Lol. I’m not worried about my neighbors. We’re all pretty chill and I hold the advantages of superior fire power and high ground. If things go bad, I cut down 2 trees and block the entire neighborhood and starve them into submission...

Joking.

Crap, meant to quote Doc Holiday’s “neighbor against neighbor” quote.
    Last edited by Jsp10477; 03-05-19 at 19:39.
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsp10477 View Post
    Lol. I’m not worried about my neighbors. We’re all pretty chill and I hold the advantages of superior fire power and high ground. If things go bad, I cut down 2 trees and block the entire neighborhood and starve them into submission...

Joking.

Crap, meant to quote Doc Holiday’s “neighbor against neighbor” quote.
    My neighbor has a berrett 50 cal...

But my neighbor hood is remote and we all have each others back.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    An interesting perspective, that all the Civil War talk is being fomented deliberately by the media:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...l-breaks-loose

As many knowledgeable Americans will openly admit, battle lines have been drawn across the political and cultural frontier. This division is perhaps most conspicuous on social media, where friends and family who disagree with our political worldview get the ‘nuke option’ and are effortlessly vanquished (‘unfriended’) with the push of a button. This is a worrying development. The real danger will come when Americans from both sides of the political divide stop talking and start erecting electronic barriers around their political belief systems. Not even family members are spared from the tumult; just because people share the same bloodline does not automatically mean they share the same political views. America, though still green behind the ears, may understand that fact better than many other countries.
    ...the mainstream media should better appreciate its responsibility for presenting an objective and balanced depiction of modern events. Yet nothing today would suggest that is the case. One need only look at the way it has blotched recent politically charged events – like the Covington High School and Jussie Smollett scandals, not to mention the ‘Russia collusion’ hoax – to say that something is seriously out of whack inside of the Fourth Estate.
    The US media has an unmistakable agenda, and that is to make damn sure Trump is not reelected to another term in 2020. To that end, it has shown a devious willingness to betray all journalistic ethics and standards, which has the effect of increasing the political temperature to boiling point. It then points the finger of blame at the political right for the accumulated pile of pent-up tensions, which are ready to ignite at the first spark.

If the mainstream media continues to slavishly serve just one political master over another, it will only have itself to blame for what comes next. Its prejudiced and agenda-based reporting is a disgrace and really nothing short of a bona fide national security threat.
    My take: He makes a valid point. The mainstream media will keep shouting "a new civil war is coming" and may end up helping to cause it. The problem as I see it is that we've already crossed that bridge: The MSM has ginned up such hatred already that its opponents are beginning to see the need to fight back. The MSM may have already caused what will eventually turn into "another" civil war.

And let's not forget that the wacky leftist proposals for everything from green new deals that ban air travel to outright confiscation of guns is frightening a lot of mainstream Americans into thinking that the status quo no longer applies. Is Civil War the new Civil Disobedience?
    Last edited by Doc Safari; 03-06-19 at 17:21.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    An interesting perspective, that all the Civil War talk is being fomented deliberately by the media:
    Weird.

The only place I hear talk of a civil war is here.

I don't hear it on the MSM. I don't hear it on social media.

Only here.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Weird.

Only here.
    Seriously? I can't get away from it. I surf news sites whenever I'm not doing ranch stuff and it pops up frequently. I can't tell you how many YouTube videos I've watched. I can't even watch any more of them. ThePatriotNurse one I posted above was just the most "generic" that sort of illustrated what I'm encountering everywhere. And don't even get me started on the local gun shops or the last gun show I went to. I had to look over my shoulder several times to see who was listening.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Weird.

Only here.
    Then their agenda is working.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Seriously? I can't get away from it. I surf news sites whenever I'm not doing ranch stuff and it pops up frequently. I can't tell you how many YouTube videos I've watched. I can't even watch any more of them. ThePatriotNurse one I posted above was just the most "generic" that sort of illustrated what I'm encountering everywhere. And don't even get me started on the local gun shops or the last gun show I went to. I had to look over my shoulder several times to see who was listening.
    I think he meant in the MSM. I don't watch or read much MSM so I dont know if in fact the are talking about CW2.

Page 210 of 265 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260 ... LastLast