Page 260 of 265 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2644

Thread: And This is How Civil Wars Begin....

Feedback Score
    The idea of some type of civil war or civil disobedience is becoming more mainstream.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    And not just within the gun and prepper types.

You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    I won't buy a burial tube unless its marketed as "Mil spec" and features extended feed lips for smoother insertion of the weapon. The lid also has to offer a feature for staking the locking nut so it won't come loose. Additional features could include olive drab or desert sand colors, multi-cam, an NSN number stenciled on it, and wording that the tube is used by Tier 1 Operators world wide.

O.F. Mossberg & Company already jumped in some years back with their Just In Case, a waterproof tube with a Cruiser 500 inside. That tube lacked the needed features mentioned above.
    Spikes has one that they say is just as good as the NSN ones you mentioned, and comes with patriotic mottos and red filled engraving.

Even though they don't use the mil specified Carpenter 321 plastic, they say their mil-spec plastic is better.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    Spikes has one that they say is just as good as the NSN ones you mentioned, and comes with patriotic mottos and red filled engraving.

Even though they don't use the mil specified Carpenter 321 plastic, they say their mil-spec plastic is better.
    Ok, but who makes it for Spikes? Toolcraft? I hear their QC is all over the board.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score

Of course you know I was kidding.... A buried weapon does me little good.
    Last edited by OH58D; 10-18-19 at 11:17.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Will the burial tubes have "Molon Labe" stenciled on the sides?

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I want a smart tube so I can bury it deep and still find it with my phone!
    I cringe when I ponder the ramifications of attempted gun confiscation in America...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Schedule 40 PVC IS mil-spec, anyone who tells you otherwise is just selling snake oil.

There's really no difference between the materials used by fancy-schmancy outfits like Spike's, and what you can find at the local hardware store.

/if you get it, you get it.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Schedule 40 PVC IS mil-spec, anyone who tells you otherwise is just selling snake oil.

There's really no difference between the materials used by fancy-schmancy outfits like Spike's, and what you can find at the local hardware store.

/if you get it, you get it.
    The difference is in the o-rings. Rather than using a proper EDM o-ring, there are reports that spikes is using recycled leftover o-rings from AR extractors.

their new recycled material o-ring is better than mil-spec.

the Caps are made by toolcraft and are good to go, but tube bodies are made by FN. Since FN sells the same thing for three times the cost, you know Spike's has to be rejects from their production line

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I just wanted to play video games and watch dirty Chinese cartoons.....

Page 260 of 265 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262 ... LastLast