Page 53 of 265 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: And This is How Civil Wars Begin....

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    So the Left and the stickers say.

When ever I see something that blatant I always wonder what the true motivation is.

We had a guy here a few years back that was a preacher I believe. older black man. Lived in a small house in a modest development. One day someone paints the N word all over it along with other things. Everyone was like, no one does that around here. We all know each other and live and let live. ... Few weeks go by, turns out he did it! He painted his own house with racial slurs.

My 4th grade math teacher used to tell us. "Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see"

Remember this is on the heels of a failed "Ballsy Ford Maneuver" to control the SCOTUS.
    A number of sites show he's a Dem. Maybe he changed his party affiliation at some point. Crazy people are not mean to make sense...
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I don't advocate mailing explosives to anybody.

That being said, I've become sufficiently alienated from the "other side" now, that I'm unable to empathize with them and actually find this whole thing darkly humorous.

My only concern is this could cause a problem at the polls during the midterms, but at the moment I'm not totally convinced too many voters are even going to care about this. I sure don't.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    He goes by Cesar Altieri on LinkedIn

Promoter, booking agent Live entertainment, owner, choreographer,

You are hard pressed to find people in the entertainment industry that are not either hard core Liberals or at least solid Dems. So he's a Miami agent and blatant Trumpist? No way... he wouldn't have a single client.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    My only concern is this could cause a problem at the polls during the midterms, but at the moment I'm not totally convinced too many voters are even going to care about this. I sure don't.

I don't think you are alone. That is not what the media will be professing for the next week but I doubt this has impacted anyone's vote. If anything it might motivate some more Rs, which I hope it does.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    I don't think you are alone. That is not what the media will be professing for the next week but I doubt this has impacted anyone's vote. If anything it might motivate some more Rs, which I hope it does.
    I agree as I think by now most R voters are immune to the “oh no the sky is falling! Again!” that the MSM and Dems are constantly screaming.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    According to Rush Limbaugh:

1. Every sticker appeared to be meticulously placed, i.e., with no anger or passion you'd expect from someone really ranting from their vehicle.
    2. None of the stickers is faded or otherwise aged by wear as one might expect from driving around in the Florida sun (and humidity/rain in my book).
    3. None have been defaced even though he's driving that van around in a known left-leaning county.

Someone, maybe one of Rush's callers, suggested he's a patsy. Somebody that's been following him planted the van where they knew he was going to be, and told the guy, "Here's fifty bucks. Can you watch my van for a half hour?"

Although that last scenario seems unlikely, I have to agree with Rush that a lot of this is all too perfect and has a staged feel to it.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post

1. Every sticker appeared to be meticulously placed, i.e., with no anger or passion you'd expect from someone really ranting from their vehicle.
    2. None of the stickers is faded or otherwise aged by wear as one might expect from driving around in the Florida sun (and humidity/rain in my book).
    3. None have been defaced even though he's driving that van around in a known left-leaning county.

Someone, maybe one of Rush's callers, suggested he's a patsy. Somebody that's been following him planted the van where they knew he was going to be, and told the guy, "Here's fifty bucks. Can you watch my van for a half hour?"

Although that last scenario seems unlikely, I have to agree with Rush that a lot of this is all too perfect and has a staged feel to it.
    In regards to the stickers on the van, watching live I thought it was convenient the tarp came loose and needed adjusting while the cameras were following it. Based on experience, it isn't rocket science to properly secure a tarp on a vehicle for highway/cross-country travel.
    Our Liberties we prize and our Rights we will defend.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post

Crazy is as crazy does. Trying to put rationality on this guys actions is a fools errand. He sounds like he literally has a screw loose by the design and execution of his ‘bombs’. Crazy is crazy. At least they have this guy versus the LV shooter.

Sounds like he might have lived in the van, which would have helped with securing it.

Kudos to the people that found him. Sounds like it was just standard hard work and following leads.

How he got access to the mail facility (or did he hand deliver some? Most?) is an interesting data point.

Known bomb threats, grand theft auto and other convictions. Not you usual RABID Trump fan, let alone voter. What were the previous bomb threats.

False flag, attention seeking, just crazy, or self-stylized patriot.

All with dud bombs.

So do you look at it with your crazy or your sane glasses...

ETA: He worked for a knock off of the Chippendales. As a stripper? He looks like he is pretty bulky. Simple as Roid Rage?

Previous bomb threat was against Florida Power because they were cutting off his power.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 10-26-18 at 13:58.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    With all his various 'jobs' and the fact he has already made bomb threats, and a thief, and basically this idiot stunt... I think you have to put crazy on the table. How could he not be some sort of nut case just as a starting point. It really doesn't matter what the political angle is. That's Trump's fault and will be until Wed. Nov. 7th 2018. Trump is the MAGAbomber.

Luckily that aspect is pretty easily spun off by bringing up the softball field shooter and several over left wing shooters that actually killed people. Whereas this guy can be written off as clown that will die in prison.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    The level of denial in this thread would be funny if not for the fact you all vote.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Page 53 of 265 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast