G&R Tactical
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AIWB HOLSTERS

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    As an FYI TRex Arms sells a ton of their cosmetic seconds & accessories on eBay for 30-50% of retail. Mostly Glock, but I got a SIG holster from them that way. Don't have to wait either.

Al

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by carl.c View Post
    Another one that may be worth checking out is the Tenicor Velo. I use one for my G43.
    Iíve worn the Velo for a shield the past 2 days and Iím finding the wedge to be a little too severe for me. After about an hour it starts to become almost unbearable. Maybe I have sensitive inguinals idk. Quality holster otherwise. Conceals perfectly. Wish they made a eidolon for the shield.
    Last edited by parishioner; 09-15-18 at 14:18.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    I carefully read and considered every post here, thank guys. I really liked the Eidolon and what it offered, despite the lack of spare mag carry. So, I ordered one. I had the chance to wear it all day today, and I'm still wearing it as I type on the couch. Most comfortable and concealable holster I've ever owned.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    I carefully read and considered every post here, thank guys. I really liked the Eidolon and what it offered, despite the lack of spare mag carry. So, I ordered one. I had the chance to wear it all day today, and I'm still wearing it as I type on the couch. Most comfortable and concealable holster I've ever owned.

Excellent choice. I always end up coming back to mine after trying other brands. My only real gripe is that they do not offer a light bearing option. Would love to see one for a TLR-7 or XC1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Have used the VDevgru as an initial TE jobber for a few weeks. It worked ok, but the claw tended to tuck the gun a bit too tight and the RMR would print. Since it was a TE unit, I didnít want to grind down the claw.
    Swapping the RCS claw for a modwing will allow you to run a little less rotation and keep things flatter to the body.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12