Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AIWB HOLSTERS

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    As an FYI TRex Arms sells a ton of their cosmetic seconds & accessories on eBay for 30-50% of retail. Mostly Glock, but I got a SIG holster from them that way. Don't have to wait either.

Al

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by carl.c View Post
    Another one that may be worth checking out is the Tenicor Velo. I use one for my G43.
    I’ve worn the Velo for a shield the past 2 days and I’m finding the wedge to be a little too severe for me. After about an hour it starts to become almost unbearable. Maybe I have sensitive inguinals idk. Quality holster otherwise. Conceals perfectly. Wish they made a eidolon for the shield.
    Last edited by parishioner; 09-15-18 at 14:18.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I carefully read and considered every post here, thank guys. I really liked the Eidolon and what it offered, despite the lack of spare mag carry. So, I ordered one. I had the chance to wear it all day today, and I'm still wearing it as I type on the couch. Most comfortable and concealable holster I've ever owned.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    I carefully read and considered every post here, thank guys. I really liked the Eidolon and what it offered, despite the lack of spare mag carry. So, I ordered one. I had the chance to wear it all day today, and I'm still wearing it as I type on the couch. Most comfortable and concealable holster I've ever owned.

Excellent choice. I always end up coming back to mine after trying other brands. My only real gripe is that they do not offer a light bearing option. Would love to see one for a TLR-7 or XC1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Have used the VDevgru as an initial TE jobber for a few weeks. It worked ok, but the claw tended to tuck the gun a bit too tight and the RMR would print. Since it was a TE unit, I didn’t want to grind down the claw.
    Swapping the RCS claw for a modwing will allow you to run a little less rotation and keep things flatter to the body.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by carl.c View Post
    The RCS Eidolon was highlighted by many features that have since become popular with countless other manufactures such as the "wedge" and "claw," which significantly aids in concealment. The Eidolon is still a solid choice and my longstanding go-to for a G19. Another one that may be worth checking out is the Tenicor Velo. I use one for my G43.
    Damn. I only see them for glocks. Who runs those obscure things! Lol

Feedback Score
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Keepers Concealment yet. The Keeper or Errand depending on the size of your gun is a pretty awesome setup. I've been comfortably concealing a full size 92G Elite LTT with light cover garments.

Feedback Score
    Tier 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12