Thread: Surefire Warcomp vs Surefired 3 prong

Feedback Score

Surefire Warcomp vs Surefired 3 prong

Is there a decrease in flash suppression or a noticeable amount of concussion with the Warcomp when compared to the 3 prong or other pure flash hiders? Is it a lot louder as well?

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    There is always more concussion/muzzle blast with about any, truly effective comp- over a flash hider.

Feedback Score
    I notice maybe 25% more flash with the war comp. While not loud and concussive like the Battle Comp, it’s significantly more than a 3p.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    If you plan to supress it, people are saying the warcomp fouls up and is more prone to stick. I only run the sf3p and sf brake which both have the seal the warcomp lacks so I cant comment on the difference.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    If you plan to supress it, people are saying the warcomp fouls up and is more prone to stick. I only run the sf3p and sf brake which both have the seal the warcomp lacks so I cant comment on the difference.
    My WarComp started on my suppressed SBR. It quickly got moved to a 16” carbine that was too gassy to run the can with. Yes, it gets a bit sticky to say the least. The brake is the best to run a suppressor, though I don’t use brakes because my rifles get shot both suppressed and unsuppressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk