Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: M16 A2 Clone

Feedback Score
    2 of My A2 Centerfire Rifles (AR15A2NM ) and ArmaLite AR10A2 (Circa 1997 build)387778-f9203bdafd497b33c832efef2b4ebcf4.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gator Monroe; 02-07-19 at 21:48.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
    2 of My A2 Centerfire Rifles (AR15A2NM ) and ArmaLite AR10A2 (Circa 1997 build)387778-f9203bdafd497b33c832efef2b4ebcf4.jpg
    Nice rifles! I remember almost lusting over those AR-10 A2s a few years back.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    OK OK, You guys twisted my arm and I caved in to peer pressure. I bought a USMC bayonet for my favorite rifle. I chose the USMC bayonet over the Army M9 bayonet because I like the cut of the blade better, as I feel it is more useful as a bayonet. I also hear the USMC bayonet has full tang construction, which I know for a fact the M9 bayonet does not. I'm very excited, as I now feel this rifle is complete... That is until Nodak sends me an A2 lower in appx 7 months.

Edit: I didn't have time to get to the range tonight and snap a super cool guy action pic, so my kitchen counter will have to suffice for now.
    Last edited by Hammer_Man; 05-22-19 at 15:16.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    I decided to give my A2 some TLC. I found a new KAC lower at Ready Gunner, and the finish matched the Fulton upper so perfectly I decided it was meant to be. So here ya go, some KAC pron from my counter top. If I could stop spending money on gun parts, I could probably afford a better camera, which would allow me to take more visually stimulating photos. But meh...

Last edited by Hammer_Man; 05-19-19 at 10:17.

Feedback Score
    Nice build, built my using a Capco upper I got.
    Ducti Amore Patriae

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf11B View Post
    Nice build, built my using a Capco upper I got.
    I didn't find out about those Capco uppers until I had already finished this one, otherwise I would have been all over them.

Update: I had to send my Knight's lower in for inspection, as it would not drop any magazines freely. Before anybody loses their cool, I tried OK Surefeeds, Magpul M3, and Lancer mags. They all seemed to get caught in the magazine well. Knight's Armament has agreed to inspect it, and see if there is a fix available. Until my lower gets back, this rifle will look like this:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    I didn't find out about those Capco uppers until I had already finished this one, otherwise I would have been all over them.

Update: I had to send my Knight's lower in for inspection, as it would not drop any magazines freely. Before anybody loses their cool, I tried OK Surefeeds, Magpul M3, and Lancer mags. They all seemed to get caught in the magazine well. Knight's Armament has agreed to inspect it, and see if there is a fix available. Until my lower gets back, this rifle will look like this:

Best of luck with getting it fixed
    Ducti Amore Patriae

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678