Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So now the good old fashioned "A-Ok" sign is racist?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by donlapalma View Post
    Is that kapernick?

Feedback Score
    Buckwheat says its O-tay though......
    unnamed.jpg

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Amazing how the left continues to write and rewrite the narrative which then becomes the acceptable norm. This will now be included in all sensitivity training- flash the OK sign or thumbs up and you will be fired for being a racist white supremist. And I do not see an end to this madness.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Years ago;
    We had a a Company of Tanks parked in column formation in a small Bavarian Village. I can't remember why we stopped, but we stopped in this Village for about 20 minutes. All the vehicles were up against the curb as far as we could go and were waiting for the order to move out.
    The hand signal for this is the right arm stiff and raised at a 45 degree angle from the shoulder to gain the attention of the Tank Crew behind you. When the signal is received it is reversed back from the rear most vehicle to the front most vehicle.
    So I'm waiting for the signal to come back to me so I can pass it forward and I look down and there is like an 80 year old German man passing the same "signal" toward the rear of the column
    Yeah, that cracked me up.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    So here is the thing what that guy did is old bag. In the past year the circle game has come back in fashion for some reason. When I was a kid you would make that geasture usually right around your pocket and if your buddy looked he would get a punch in the arm.

That game has returned except there is no punching(because that's frowned upon now). It has been in memes for over 6 months now and it's just now a "haha got you" kind of thing. The reason it's being spouted as racist is because some soccer mom who can't internet when online asking what it is got trolled hard and spouted of incorrect information that spread like herpes.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123