Thread: Steyr AUG A3 CQC

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Steyr AUG A3 CQC

Up next is a Steyr AUG A3 CQC, purchased from PJA Investments Company (the go-to guy for AUG related equipment in the US) in May of 2013.

Unfortunately I lost my log book back in summer of 2014 when we moved...so I cant tell you the exact round count, however I am 100% sure it is <500. I actually think its probably <300 but cant recall exactly.

The bullpup will come with a Steyr case, x2 30-round magazines, cleaning kit, and manual. It also obviously comes with the CQC rail.

The only issue with the firearm I really want to mention is I had a number of FTE's with Hornady Critical Defense (the ones with the rubber point) and one of those FTE's somehow managed to actually get pushed straight into the stock by the bolt as it was coming forward. No other FTE did that...it was just a freak chance that it happened really, but when the case was pushed forward by the bolt the opening in the front of it was pushed into the stock and made two small "cuts". The last picture below shows it. It does not effect function of the firearm at all, its purely cosmetic.

I snapped these pictures quick to abide by forum rules but I intend to take some better ones soon. If theres any particular parts you'd like to see please PM me and I'll include them when I take better pictures.

I paid $2430.80 for the firearm (I still have receipt - see below picture). I'd like to get $2000/shipped for the package. If you are a NH resident and want to purchase FTF I'll knock $50 off the price.

Im not really too interested in trades but may consider a trade + cash on your end...try me, worst I can say is no thanks. I'd be interested mostly in HKs or Berettas.

Last edited by Blstr88; 09-16-18 at 13:07.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Bump and price drop. Lets try $1900/shipped.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Been a while, but its still for sale! Bump to the top.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Sold!