Thread: Crusader

Feedback Score

Crusader

Hi, this is my first post on the forum, but I have been lurking for a while.
    When I built my first rifle, I had no clue what I was doing. I bought this rifle kit from Palmetto. https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...516447430.html If I could do it over again, I probably would have gone another route.

I just ordered the Larue MBT trigger. For $87 why not give it a try? The PSA BCG seems to be working fine, as does the fit between the receivers. I think having a backup BCG is important, so a toolcraft bcg will be ordered very soon. My main concern is the barrel. I am nearly dead set on the Larue PredatAR 16". Hopefully it will go on sale soon.

In the more distant future, I want to upgrade to an A5 buffer kit, a BCM Sopmod stock, Troy HK style battlesights or Magpul Mbus Pro, and a vertical grip. A better charging handle would be nice, but it's not super important.
    If you have any suggestions or ideas on how to improve my build let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    What do you use it for, that’s the first thing you need to ask so you know how to change thing for it to be more affective in that use.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by oneeek020 View Post
    What do you use it for, that’s the first thing you need to ask so you know how to change thing for it to be more affective in that use.
    It's a range toy. It spends most of its time locked up. Hopefully it will stay that way, but I want to be good to go for SHTF.