Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on pistols for first buy.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    M&P 2.0 4.25” (4” if you’re gonna conceal carry).

Or you can buy my Walther PPQ in the EE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I would suggest to look at the S&W M&P Compact 2.0. Comes with two 15 round mags, plus two mag collars that can be used with the full size 17 round magazines. It is very similar in size to a Glock 19 and at least $100 less in price. It is available with, or without a thumb safety.
    Last edited by GHMann; 09-27-18 at 20:18.

Feedback Score

Feedback on pistols for first buy.

The new Glock 45 fits your bill. Longer grip of the 17, it’s Black, and has the capacity yuh are looking for.

Last edited by Huski9201; 09-27-18 at 21:59.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I was issued the P2000 for 11 years. Unless your dying to stay with a hammer fired gun get the VP9. You will love the grip and trigger pull compared to your P2000. The VP9 has the nice prominent slide release and paddle mag release you are use to. There are many good choices out there but the VP9 will be the most familiar to you. David

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    From your description, you are wanting a full size pistol. You are comfortable most with da/sa. Your major complaint is getting pinky pinched during mag change.

So a full size da/sa pistol sounds like what you are looking for.

Cz shadow
    CzP09
    H&K 45
    H&K USP
    Beretta m9

Based on your familiarity with H&K, I’d try the USP.

Feedback Score
    Thank You everyone for the replies. I have made my decision!

20180930_135512.jpg

Would have posted sooner, but it's the end of the fiscal year and we had OT money to throw away.

Feedback Score
    Nice choice. Range report needed.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Deleted

Deleted
    Last edited by butlers; 10-18-18 at 15:55. Reason: Purchase already made! Oops
    "The nation that will insist on drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking done by cowards."
    William Francis Butler

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    That's a nice choice.

I would have went with a G43 for carry or a Sig P226 myself. 90% of everyone carries a SW Shield or a G43. I keep a small 380 around when I bike or for pocket pistol. For going to war, target, training, fun, Sig P226 all the time.

Although... I tried to sell my HK VP9 this weekend, had a buyer all set up. Spent Saturday night cleaning it up. I basically molested it all night long and told the buyer sunday I just couldn't part with her. lmao... that gun just feels sooo right... it's wrong :-)

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SigSour View Post
    That's a nice choice.

I would have went with a G43 for carry or a Sig P226 myself. 90% of everyone carries a SW Shield or a G43. I keep a small 380 around when I bike or for pocket pistol. For going to war, target, training, fun, Sig P226 all the time.

Although... I tried to sell my HK VP9 this weekend, had a buyer all set up. Spent Saturday night cleaning it up. I basically molested it all night long and told the buyer sunday I just couldn't part with her. lmao... that gun just feels sooo right... it's wrong :-)
    You’re the reason I hate 99% of the gun culture. Be a man: Do what you say you’re going to do and be where you say you’re going to be, when you say you’re going to be there.

Honestly, I hated you before you bragged about bailing on a deal, it started when you said you concealed a 226. Either way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast