Quote Originally Posted by MWAG19919 View Post
Dad and I assembled a lower using a Centurion stripped lower (thanks, Stickman!), SIONICS parts, BCM FCG, SBA3 kit, Magpul K2 grip, Springco Blue, and an H2 buffer. Then we slapped a DD Mk18 upper (new, properly gassed) on it, added an A2 birdcage, a BCM 4x4 CH, and a Toolcraft NiB BCG (temporary).

The gun has been problem free so far with 5.56, but doesn't always lock back on .223 ammo. No stoppages, just a failure to lock back sometimes. It's only been fired 200 rounds, so it's basically still new.

I plan to add Scalarworks PEAK sights, and some sort of weaponlight. For now I'm using a spare 1-4x LPV, which looks a bit obnoxious on such a small gun, but until it's been thoroughly vetted it's merely a range toy anyway...

If I could do it over again I'd definitely do the same thing. I wish the SBA3 was sold as a brace only, because I'd go A5. It's not worth the cost IMO to buy the whole kit AND A5 stuff. However, now that I already have a Mk18, I've been ogling a BCM 12.5 Kino

https://imgur.com/a/Ul7LzXz
Nice rig. Go with H buffer if you aren’t reliable with 223. No need for H2 if you aren’t reliable with everything.