Thread: SpringField M1A Socom 16 308 rifle w/ extras

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

SpringField M1A Socom 16 308 rifle w/ extras

This 308 is in well above average condition, and is a tac driver out to 500 yards and beyond. I am the original owner (purchased at the Camp Pendleton, CA PX back in 2008). I have done all work to the rifle myself, meticulous cleaning and maintenance records included. You will get the rifle, the pelican case with custom foam, all the 20 round mags I have (6 plus/minus), approx 500 rounds of 308 ammo +/- some. A full Brownells head space gauge kit ($200 itself), barrel erosion gauge, a box of 308 dummy rounds for testing / storage, round count booklet. Has rubber but pad, Harris S-series bi-pod w/ QD mount, Springfield style scope mount installed, recoil buffer, I have a bunch of extra parts too that I will include at no cost (bolt, recoil springs, guide rods, various repair parts). The Aimpoint Micro and green sling are NOT included nor for sale. This is a steal at the asking price which is not negotiable (the rifle itself is easily worth $2K). I simply do not shoot it very much and I'd like it to go to a home where it is appreciated for it's ruthless American glory. I live local in Norfolk near ward's corner, am usually available most days after 6 and weekends. We can meet at the local police precinct right around the corner for security reasons, cash only. I will have a basic bill of sale that I will request be signed by the purchaser for my records only, it will include my information, yours, and your driver's license number / military ID which ever you see fit. The reason I ask for this is for security, I have had private sales go bad before and I would like both parties protected should anything happen in the future. You will receive a copy of this as well. I don't log on here much, so please calM1A (2).jpgl / text 757 six 2 zero 44 zero 4 anytime. M1A (5).jpg Local pick up only, I will not ship any of these items under any circumstances. No trades desired. $2500.00

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Still for sale

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Still for sale 1-6-2019

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Rifle and kit still for sale, phone number listed above.