Thread: Midwest Industries AUG Extended Mounting Platform

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Midwest Industries AUG Extended Mounting Platform

The new Midwest Industries top rail which was designed for the Steyr Arms law enforcement division is now available to everyone.
    This replacement rail provides forward mounting locations for accessories such as lights or lasers.
    This rail does not prevent barrel removal for field stripping and does not impede use or folding of the vertical grip.

https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com...p/mi-augmr.htm

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Will this fit the MSAR series?

Feedback Score
    Looks great! What height mount would we need for red dots? I’m guessing AR height maybe too high?

Thanks!
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    I ordered it anyway and am very pleased. I test fit a micro from an AR with absolute height mount and it was too high. Ordered the ADM CAS-V height mount and it’s perfect.

I’m very happy with the MI top rail as it let me configure the AUG in a way that maximizes space without screwing up the balance.

Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.