Thread: Come train with Tactical Rifleman!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Come train with Tactical Rifleman!

Former Green Beret, Karl Erickson, AKA Tactical Rifleman will be in San Antonio, TX. October 26, 27 and 28th. One day Combat Pistol course the 26th and 27 and 28th we will do a 2 day combat pistol/carbine class with an evening low light shoot.

You can check out Karl's Youtube channel, Tactical Rifleman.

Great instruction, you will learn a lot.

Email Karl directly: TacticalRifleman1@gmail.com

You can also Email me or just post up here if interested. Dellis@Reagan.com

Feedback Score
    A quick search brought me to this post. I can’t find any reviews for the pistol carbine course and I’m thinking about attending this year. Can anyone share their opinions and advice for a long time flat range shooter looking to take their first class? Thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Where are you in West Texas? You can PM me if you wish.

I have ready about some visiting instructors putting on classes in the Midland/Odessa area.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I can’t speak to the specific course. But I can tell you that Karl Erickson made a big impact on me when I was in Group.

I know you would get some great no bullshit training from him.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DBS25 View Post
    A quick search brought me to this post. I can’t find any reviews for the pistol carbine course and I’m thinking about attending this year. Can anyone share their opinions and advice for a long time flat range shooter looking to take their first class? Thanks in advance.
    Good evening,

Karl puts on a no nonsense course, pistol or carbine. He is big on the "Why" is this or that done, does not seek to be an instagram hero and always works mindset. If you are a first timer as far as classes go then I highly recommend taking the one day combat pistol course before the 2 day pistol/carbine course as you may be playing catch up otherwise. We are having all 3 classes this May, 24th thru the 26th, here in San Antonio.

You can email me, Dellis@Reagan.com or just go to the TacticalRifleman.com website. I just had someone who had an issue with the website from his laptop not being able to click on anything so let me know if you have any issues.

3 day course is well worth it and you'll meet and get to know some great folks.

Anthony

PS. I will put up some new flyers soon

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Thank you guys. This is what I was looking for.