Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Regarding pizza...

Feedback Score
    In Phoenix in the mid-1990's (ish) there was a chain called "Eatza Pizza". They're long gone now, but (IIRC) it was an all-you-can-eat buffet for $3.99, although the drink was extra. The slogan "you get what you pay for" certainly applied in this case.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYH1 View Post
    I remember their stained glass lights and red cups!

NYH1.
    And the Juke Box at every table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Wow, I forgot about the lights, these pics caused some flashbacks. I did have a pizza hut cup until a few years ago, I suppose someone at one of my parties felt reminescent of it too. The only old food paraphernalia I have left is a minty burger king ash tray

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I remember Ken's Pizza had a restaurant in a nearby town circa late '70's. This is all I could find of it:

https://www.facebook.com/kenspizza/

I remember it was decent pizza back then. I have no idea what it's like now.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910