Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yet another polymer mag on the market...

Feedback Score

Yet another polymer mag on the market...

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    The most interesting thing about this mag is that its 3d printed which a f*** you to magazine bans.

Other than that I see no reason to choose it over pmags.

Feedback Score
    A little start-up whose first product is a polymer mag. The next Magpul?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    The most interesting thing about this mag is that its 3d printed which a f*** you to magazine bans.

Other than that I see no reason to choose it over pmags.
    Are they saying that the production mags are 3D printed or just the prototypes?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'm all for competition on the market and the American Entrepreneurial spirit but unless these things are going to be at a price point that will probably not cover the manufacturers costs I don't see them catching on.

I never bothered to remember all the names but there are more than a few companies besides Mappul churning out polymer AR mags.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Quite a few - Amend2, Hexmag, Mission First Tactical, Command Arms, Daniel Defense, TangoDown, Lancer, HERA Arms, various Korean flavors, etc.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Are they saying that the production mags are 3D printed or just the prototypes?
    The prototypes. 3D printing is rarely used for production work. Way too slow structurally inferior to IM reinforced plastic.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    I'm all for competition on the market and the American Entrepreneurial spirit but unless these things are going to be at a price point that will probably not cover the manufacturers costs I don't see them catching on.
    Prices range from $7.22 (Bud's Gun Shop) to $10.99 (Northwest Armory). Granted, could be loss leaders to build a market base, but the price ranges between Buds, C-T-D, Grab-a-Gun and Northwest Armory seems to indicate otherwise.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Saw a couple YouTube reviews. They weren't very encouraging.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    The prototypes. 3D printing is rarely used for production work. Way too slow structurally inferior to IM reinforced plastic.
    So they arent even selling the 3d printing files? Lame

I like the whole idea of decentralizing mag production. Makes a ban that much harder.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast