Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Glock G45

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

New Glock G45

“Leaked” image being circulated appears to show a black 19x with front serrations. Not sure about the lanyard loop. This is 9mm despite being named G45.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by parishioner; 09-23-18 at 12:20.

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    Dang. I was hoping for a rotating barrel.
    a former meatpuppet.

http://sixty-six.org

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It's also a Gen 5 so it has those improvements as well.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    46 is supposed to be the rotating barrel.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drtywk View Post
    46 is supposed to be the rotating barrel.
    I don't see any reason to buy another Glock until they actually innovate. Minor adjustments to the frame and mystical internal changes that amount to nothing quantifiable do not equate to innovation. Producing a rotating barrel pistol with glock reliability would be that.
    a former meatpuppet.

http://sixty-six.org

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by panzerr View Post
    I don't see any reason to buy another Glock until they actually innovate. Minor adjustments to the frame and mystical internal changes that amount to nothing quantifiable do not equate to innovation. Producing a rotating barrel pistol with glock reliability would be that.
    This^

I'm still on my old gen3 from the early 2000s. Have no reason to buy a new one since they don't offer anything different. Although I have thought about the 5 for it's ambi controls

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    This^

I'm still on my old gen3 from the early 2000s. Have no reason to buy a new one since they don't offer anything different. Although I have thought about the 5 for it's ambi controls

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Same here, all I own are Gen3s. Until something comes out that makes me say "Wow, I really need that to make me a better shooter" I am content where I am.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've got a gen5, g19 I got in a trade, I'll admit, I don't miss the finger grooves, and this is the only g19 I've owned (I've owned 3 others over the years, still own a gen4 which needed an Apex extractor) that I did'nt have a BTF issue with right out of the box... If I were in the market for a new Glock 9mm, I would'nt consider anything but a gen5, simply because they eject cases properly..
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    So it's a black 19X with a Gen5 flared magwell and forward cocking serrations?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Odd to give it a whole new number
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast