Received my G45 back from Glock today and it still has the same issue. I did take it to the range and it functioned fine firing 300 rounds of various ammunition. That being said this pistol still hangs up when unloading by hand, unless you power stroke the slide. The Glock rep I spoke with told me that this is the case with all the 9mm pistols having this new notch. That these pistols were not designed to be unloaded easily by hand but that they must be aggressively cleared i.e. power stroked each time. The rep was very adamant about this. I have personally never experienced ejection issues with any Glock but understand that some have. In my opionion this notch is a poor “fix” for the problem. The only resistance encountered to clear the chamber should be that of overcoming the recoil spring. I have been shooting Glocks for 20 years and never had a problem clearing the chamber for any reason. If you have compromised grip strength, are an inexperienced shooter, or are injured this added resistance can cause a serious problem.