Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New Glock G45

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    They should just change over all Gen 5 19s to no cut out, it’s universally disliked.

Quote Originally Posted by drtywk View Post
    This is already happening. Expect them to be in stores in the coming days/weeks.
    Still hopefully waiting for this to happen.
    Last edited by recon; 10-10-18 at 20:00.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Same with the G45 I have for T&E right now. The brass absolutely flies out of it. I didn't really pay attention to it until I saw a few vids on the G45 and though wow that brass is really moving out. Watched the brass today while another instructor was shooting it, and I can with a fair amount of confidence say Glock has addressed the dribbling brass issue.

Mine also has the notch and clearing a round from the chamber isn't a problem.

TXPO
    Last edited by Texaspoff; 10-10-18 at 21:02.
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Feedback Score
    I called my LGS today to see if they got one of these in blue label, and they did, but: both came with a broken front sight. So Glock is sending out replacements for their armorer to install. HTF does that happen on a NIB pistol?

Feedback Score
    Handled one the other day, if I were buying a Glock it would be a G45. They seem to have fixed the only major complaint I had with the G19 by filling in the bottom front portion of the grip.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I’m really glad to see Glock making all of these changes, finally. Hopefully by the time I get back to the mainland there will be an MOS version of the G45. Still want to try the new M&P 2.0C as well though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I’m really glad to see Glock making all of these changes, finally. Hopefully by the time I get back to the mainland there will be an MOS version of the G45. Still want to try the new M&P 2.0C as well though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd be down for a MOS version of the G45.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Handled one the other day, if I were buying a Glock it would be a G45. They seem to have fixed the only major complaint I had with the G19 by filling in the bottom front portion of the grip.
    The G19 gen5 MOS does not have that half-moon cutout at the bottom front of the grip. And some have said that going forward, all new G19 gen5s’ will be minus the cutout as well, unconfirmed.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Two Glock reps that I know have both stated that the Gen5 19 will now come without the front cutout. They weren't sure when they would start shipping though.

I have the Gen5 19 MOS and the 45 and I really like both pistols. I am planning on getting my 45 cut for an RMR by Doug at ATEi, as well as my 19X and will be putting Parker Mountain Machine Gen5 Comps on both. I really prefer the cnc milled optic cutout to the MOS, but in saying that, my Gen5 19 MOS will be getting the new Aimpoint ACRO P1 when it comes out.

If anyone is interested in a Gen 3 19 Roland Special that was done by ATEi, let me know. I am going to be selling it to fund the custom work and optics on my 45, 19X and a Gen5 17.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Good news on the G19 Gen 5 and the deletion of the cutout.

I'll be waiting to get one after they have hit the streets.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    The G19 gen5 MOS does not have that half-moon cutout at the bottom front of the grip. And some have said that going forward, all new G19 gen5s’ will be minus the cutout as well, unconfirmed.
    That and the modification for more positive ejection are moves in the right direction.

Still not a Glock owner, but they’re slowly growing on me.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast