Thread: So, are we going to see an under 18-inch barreled SXS non-NFA "Firearm"?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    I'm glad I have company! I glanced at the instructions and saw install pistol grip first. I Ignored it! Learning has occurred.
    Yep, I was getting ready to look in the bolt bin for a shorter one when I thought, what the heck, look at the instructions.

Overall I was pleased with the Mesa adapter, I got mine for a fairly good price from these guys: https://www.mountsplus.com/mesa-tact...ngton-870.html

Right now I'm on the look out for a good sporter length forearm that wont cost me an arm and a leg. Eventually, I'll SBS this, but it is 3rd in line for stamp money. Until then, I plan to soothe my inner Phil Singleton and use it sling supported CQB-style, the short forearm doesn't let me adjust the sling like I prefer.

Gee, it's great to have a new toy!

ETA: My wife was with me when I looked at these, I was in a boot on my right ankle so she was chauffeuring, after we left she asked me why I didn't buy it, we went back.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 01-31-19 at 12:46.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee