Thread: Info on Surefire DS-SR07 Constant and Momentary

Feedback Score

Info on Surefire DS-SR07 Constant and Momentary

Looking at Surefire DS-SR07; would appreciate any info from users! Thanks. I bought a Surefire 1500 Lumen 600DF and Arisaka MLOK Offset Mount for my rifle.
    Surefire Switches have been the most reliable and strongest; no changes - correct?

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreyman View Post
    Looking at Surefire DS-SR07; would appreciate any info from users! Thanks. I bought a Surefire 1500 Lumen 600DF and Arisaka MLOK Offset Mount for my rifle.
    Surefire Switches have been the most reliable and strongest; no changes - correct?
    If you absolutely must use a remote switch the tnvc/unity taps is excellent. The programmable version can even give you constant on for your white light. If you're not using a laser/illuminator then you won't get any use out of the second button, but it's still worth the price. And of course it's compatible with the UE and DS00 tailcaps.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    If you absolutely must use a remote switch the tnvc/unity taps is excellent. The programmable version can even give you constant on for your white light. If you're not using a laser/illuminator then you won't get any use out of the second button, but it's still worth the price. And of course it's compatible with the UE and DS00 tailcaps.
    Running a TAPS on one of my set-ups and it's a good switch.

I like the momentary-on feature of the SR07 and I use one on one of my setups, but I'm also currently running the plain jane Surefire tape switch retained in a Magpul Surefire tape switch MLOK mount, which is plugged into a with my 600DF equipped with a DS07 tailcap. This configuration also allows for ambidextrous and redundant white light control. It's my understanding that Cloud Defense makes a respectable remote switch also, but I have no experience with that particular brand.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    Will take a look at alternatives. Thanks.