Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite AR Pistol Grip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Favorite AR Pistol Grip

Hi all,

What is your personal favorite? Mine is the BCM Mod 3... It gives me a comfortable grip and a good reach with my trigger finger. The Magpul MIAD is a close second, but I really want to try the Wilson Combat Made by BCM as I like the texturing..

Your thoughts?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Disregard please
    Last edited by AndyLate; 09-24-18 at 20:56.

Feedback Score
    Most of my rifles have a BCM. The last two used a Hogue overmold without finger groove (think A1 shape),

Feedback Score
    Hogue Overmolds are my consistent favorite.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    TangoDown BG18 for me.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Talk about an irrelevant question. Kinda like asking what hand do you use to choke your chicken! Do you use 4 fingers under with your thumb on top or reverse cowgirl with you thumb underneath facing your balls. BTW.. What size shoes do you find the most comfortable?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    Talk about an irrelevant question. Kinda like asking what hand do you use to choke your chicken! Do you use 4 fingers under with your thumb on top or reverse cowgirl with you thumb underneath facing your balls. BTW.. What size shoes do you find the most comfortable?
    So it is wrong to ask a question? Even though I posted in the wrong forum

Feedback Score
    I like the ERGO's on most of my rifles. Though as ugly as the Larue grip is, it feels pretty good in the hand with the palm swells.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    So it is wrong to ask a question? Even though I posted in the wrong forum
    Nah, maybe a poll in which you asked that question and also asked folks to explain their choices would have been more useful, but it's good.

I also appreciate GH41 providing pro-tips on self-gratification. If you find yourself alone and unable to get a woman, practicing prostrate health by hand is a good idea, just don't overdo it, you'll go blind.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    and I though Tuesday night was going to be boring... I just got some new ideas.

Back on point: The correct answer for me is BCM Mod 3
    -Colt 6920 w/Aimpoint PRO

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast