Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Favorite AR Pistol Grip

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorblade View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks the A2 is heavily underrated? Id say like 85% of my ARs have them. They look the coolest, theyre the most comfortable ...they own.

I for one love the A2 grip. For my hand, the hump is in exactly the right spot and I've never felt the need to replace it. The only AR's I own that have ever had anything but the A2 came from the factory with a different grip .

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Hogue Over-molded beavertail grip. Like most, I have tried a variable cornucopia of AR grips. A2 from when I was in, Magpul, BCM, Ergo, LaRue, even a FAB Defense that I stippled the mess out of. I still have that sucker on the first 80 I ever made. Ol' Junior Samples couldnt have done a better job.

I like the grippy feel, wet or dry or even muddy, the Hogue still gives you a postive grip. Their cargo management system is kind of cheesy, on the initial look - but when all said and done, it works and works well, especially for AA, CR123 or CR2032's. I shove stuff inside and doesnt make a rattle. Seems to be waterproof.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    i like my magpul moe alot, although for my next rifle i may try something more vertical

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ssc View Post
    I like the grip angle of the BCM mod 3.

Hence, I once again gave the BCM a try. I hate the duckbill. I can feel it with my middle finger. Then I remembered that I have a dremel. I reshape all my gen3 glocks. So, I cut off the duckbill and did some minor reshaping just below that and I have a winner. I modified and changed out seven this past week. Considering that I had a dozen of the BCM grips in my parts bin from builds using BCM LPK and from BCM lowers, it was an easy choice.
    There are four different BCM Gunfighter pistol grips; the Mod 0, Mod 1, Mod 2, and Mod 3.

The Mod 0, Mod 1, and Mod 2 includes both an extended modular insert to close the gap between the trigger guard and pistol grip and a smooth modular insert for use with some rifles with larger built in trigger guards. They are user defined.

Only the Mod 3 comes with an extended forward tang to close the gap between the trigger guard and pistol grip.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Only the Mod 3 comes with an extended forward tang to close the gap between the trigger guard and pistol grip.
    ...and it is easy one-way mod, which I think is an improvement without the additional cost of switch-a-roo pieces.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    ...and it is easy one-way mod, which I think is an improvement without the additional cost of switch-a-roo pieces.
    The Mod 3 is BCM's "base model" for sure much like the MOE grips are for Magpul and their price point reflects this fact. Interesting enough the Mod 3 is up to a quarter of an inch larger than all the other Mods and fill my Wookie paws more comfortably.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 10-25-18 at 17:14.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    I for one love the A2 grip. For my hand, the hump is in exactly the right spot and I've never felt the need to replace it. The only AR's I own that have ever had anything but the A2 came from the factory with a different grip .
    I like the A2. I have several guns that wear them, but I prefer a straighter grip angle.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I tried to love the A2 but when I started hunting with my rifle and holding it all day that thing went in the trash. It killed my wrist, must be the angle.

I ended up sticking MIAD grips on all my rifles using the front bump panel and smaller back strap.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910