Thread: 8.5” 300blk pistol

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

8.5” 300blk pistol

Overall opinions on something like this for a HD and training gun? There’s this Zev 300blk pistol that I’ve had my eyes on for a while. They look like they are made of good parts and a good option. Thinking I’d put an RMR on it to keep it super light and compact.

I don’t have any AR type pistols and can’t decide if they are serious or just a novelty.

Feedback Score
    Well in my state can't carry a loaded rifle in a vehicle, so a short pistol makes sense.

Dont know munch about Zev, other then it use to be Mega.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    I dont have any experience with Zev ARs but I have done a fair amount of shooting with one of their Glock 17s that I think is pretty awesome. I have met the guys at Zev through a buddy and I think they are are good guys and know their stuff.

In regards to sub 9" blackout. My primary HD is a 7.5 300 with an RMR and a Surefire XC1-B on the top rail. With a good can they can be wicked quiet with subs. With supers the 110 Barnes VOR-TX have outstanding ballistics.

Competition, although both are more expensive, would be the Q Honey Badger and the Noveske GEN 4 N4-PDW - both awesome guns but again more coin. As with any gun purchase in late January, you probably want to wait till after SHOT to see if their are any new products in that category.