Thread: 8.5" LWRC 5.56 M6A2 Upper

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

8.5" LWRC 5.56 M6A2 Upper

I am selling my 8.5" 5.56mm LWRC upper with self regulating non adjustable piston system, carbine length. It has run flawlessly both underpowered and full powered ammo. Runs suppressed GREAT. I have roughly 60 rounds through this upper. If you know about LWRC you know how much this is worth. I am only looking to trade for a partial for a Shield or Glock 43 plus cash. I desperately need money and I need it fast. i am willing to negotiate. This is extremely urgent that I sell this and make some other piston fan happy. you will shoot no better a short stroke system than this. Not even an HK (personal opinion based on experience)l.
    Oh, the ONLY other trade consideration would be a short LWRC in 6.8spc. Please feel free to text or call or email for better pics.
    $850 OBO but keep the offers coming guys!!!! I also like really nice red dots like eotech and aimpoint as well as a 1-6 or 8 in a FFP... I just need at least $500 guys and we can work out a trade for the rest. I'll even include the best back up sights ever, the LWRC skirmish sights.

*** Optic does not come with rifle unless offer is made to include optic***

Kindest Regards,
    Darrin Raymond
    480 453 4364
    dlraymond30 at gmail

IMG_3660.jpg
    IMG_3672.JPG
    IMG_3676.jpg

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    SOLD!!!