Thread: BCM 9" KMR Alpha Keymod rail w/Tangodown VFG**PRICE DROP

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

BCM 9" KMR Alpha Keymod rail w/Tangodown VFG**PRICE DROP

Selling a mint conditioned BCM 9" KMR rail. This is the keymod Alpha edition. I'm including 2 BCM rail panel kits (has been on the entire time I've owned the rail) and a Tangodown VFG. All the original parts are included - barrel nut, wrench, QD connector and 1913 rail piece. As you'll see in my pics, some of the stuff never came out of its original packaging. Rail is in perfect condition. I had sights mounted on the front end and there's no evidence it was ever there. No visible rail rash anywhere.

$150 shipped CONUS gets everything in the picture. I'm not looking to piecemeal this out or for any trades. PayPal (from friends) is preferred. Personal checks, MO and Certified funds are all accepted. Please email me direct for quickest communication.

fullsizeoutput_5c07.jpg
    Apparently I haven't posted on here in a while and am exceeding some quota for bytes in a photo. I can email you additional pics direct if you'd like to see the other two.

Thanks for looking.

Amac
    Last edited by amac; 10-23-18 at 06:18.
    Here in America we are descended in spirit from revolutionists and rebels - men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower, address, Columbia University, 31 May 1954

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Bump with price drop. Was $170. Now $150.
    Here in America we are descended in spirit from revolutionists and rebels - men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower, address, Columbia University, 31 May 1954

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Bump for a great rail.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Rail is sold.