Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: S&w M&P 2.0 9mm vs .45

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Id take a 40 min ride to actually feel the gun vs listening to reviews. Order wherever you like but at least get hands on first. Saying it's thicker/wider/shorter is one thing, felling it is another.

This thread started on 9/28. From then till now you could have taken that drive a 100 times and either bought one or moved on.

If I listened to reviews online I'd never own Glocks

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    I went and ordered the .45. I can always sell it and/or get a different model. (At least in the near future)

While a Glock 20sf is a little thick for me I'm sure the M&P is less so.

I chose the .45 because my Sheild .45 is a pleasure to shoot (and i shoot it well) and I think the wider, heavier gun will be even more so.
    Last edited by Ron3; 10-13-18 at 06:57.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Report back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Report back

10-4.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I decided to go with the 4" 9mm myself.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Report back

Well, not much to say, except I'm very happy with my purchase. I really like the 4.6" barrel.

I might be around 500 rds. No problems at all. The pistol is accurate and easier to get hits with than a Glock even though I had lots of experience with all kinds of Glocks. I've fired a few brands of ball and keep Ranger T's in it. (after firing about 75 rds of them)

The gun is fine totally stock. All I did was whiten the front sight and black out the rears. (all steel) The grip adapters are great. I use the smallest one but I could use the next size up as well. Trigger is fine. Like the .45 Shield, it recoils less than one might expect it to. I mostly use the S&W 14-rd mags because I got them cheap.

I think it's the best-shooting pistol I've had ever had. I can and have carried it concealed. But the weight does get a little old and the butt catches on some clothing. So I've been carrying the Shield .45 most of the time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123