G&R Tactical
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Looking for a new 16-18 inch Precision barrel

Feedback Score
    57 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post

P.S. On the other hand, this thread is turning into a great resource for anyone looking for a better than average barrel.
    If we’re adding good barrel experiences to the mix... Proof, Centurion, and SMOS have all been outstanding for me with factory ammo. In a long range class last year, I had the 18” SMOS consistent from 70 to 700yds (black hills TMK). You can save $100 on the SMOS (Shilen blanks) by getting the same barrel in 16” rebranded at Oregon Rifle Works bringing it down to only $300 with block and tube and free ship.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I own a citizen arms 12.5 sbr and it prints 0.5 moa 5 round groups with black hills 77 grain smk. It's a craddock precision/criterion barrel.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Furbyballer; 10-05-18 at 06:15.

Feedback Score
    86 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Where did he go? He had a thread with loads of info where he answered all sorts of questions.
    I was wondering the same thing.. I didn’t realize he had left Faxon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As to the species of exercise, I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks."

- Thomas Jefferson

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345