Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Realistic list of spare parts to keep on hand

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    At least one box like this.
    I like these, they have boxes similar to the one you picture.

Upon enlargement of you picture I notice that you also have the same problem I have with your dividers not staying flushe to the floor. I just run a seam of superglue along the bottom of the divider tab and stick it into place.

I'm not worried about changing the configuration of the boxes I've done this do this on, they are for small parts and I got a final layout firm before I got frustrated with my selector springs migrating into my take down detent spring area and finally took steps to correct the issue.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    I like these, they have boxes similar to the one you picture.

Upon enlargement of you picture I notice that you also have the same problem I have with your dividers not staying flushe to the floor. I just run a seam of superglue along the bottom of the divider tab and stick it into place.

I'm not worried about changing the configuration of the boxes I've done this do this on, they are for small parts and I got a final layout firm before I got frustrated with my selector springs migrating into my take down detent spring area and finally took steps to correct the issue.
    That’s a good idea, I also have that problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Buy a complete bolt and a lower build kit,

Feedback Score
    4 (83%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    Buy a complete bolt and a lower build kit,
    Just carry two ARs if thats the case. Maybe also a clamp, barrel nut and castle nut wrench while at it too. Lol.
    Last edited by HMsailor; 11-29-18 at 07:21.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567