Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rogers Super-Stoc for $15 shipped is this a knock off or the real thing?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Rogers Super-Stoc for $15 shipped is this a knock off or the real thing?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rogers-Supe...C/391913898225

Does anyone know if CHY-NAH ever copied these? I know they ripped off the MFT line of stocks but this is the only ebay seller I've found offering these.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pooty View Post

Does anyone know if CHY-NAH ever copied these? I know they ripped off the MFT line of stocks but this is the only ebay seller I've found offering these.
    They sell for $65 everywhere else, but this dealer is blowing them out at $14?

Yeah, no.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    That guy has another one listed as an authentic Rogers SS listed on the bottom of the page for 40 bucks. I wouldn't be surprised if both were fake.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Here is another one that is probably fake.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    229 sold.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I can smell the China from here....
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Ughhh shipping from NJ, would avoid based on that fact alone.

Feedback Score
    Cheapest I've seen was maybe $40 anything less I'd be wary.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pooty View Post

I'd say definite rip off. I have two Super-Stocks bought at various times through Rogers Shooting School/Holster-Ops. Both have 'www.super-stock.com' on them along the rib that runs along the buffer tube. The one pictured doesn't seem to have this marking.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Question

So how much can a guy get for a "Colt" marked Roger's Super-Stoc (taken straight off a NIB Colt rifle) these days?
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 10-03-18 at 12:44.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast