Thread: Ronin Shuto Belt Review

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I don’t know anything about the AWS stuff, but my Senshi belt has been fantastic, other than the inner belt that it ships with. I agree with the OP that it’s too wide for an inner belt and don’t like that it’s just an overlap style. I replaced mine with the inner belt from a Crye MRB and the pair has worked perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Which Inner Belt is that ?? I was also looking at High Threat Concealment's Belt : I am gong to be working 2 days a week as Plain Clothes Security in an Area School > I need a Lower Profile. But also want something that will hold up at the range : At the School I won't be carrying a rifle : But would like to carry 1 Rifle Mag as a Rifle will be close at hand : But they are being a little to cautious. Administrators either want the stored rifle Unloaded or Loaded and Locked. So we opted to leave a Rifle in areas that we can get to them . But Carry the first line ammo on Person. All while looking like a School Teacher I've old and Sold a Ronin (ONLY BECAUSE IT WAS 1 Size to Big) Great Belt . And it probably will work go . So long as I don't have a D-ring : IMO The D ring would make it slightly less Profile
    Last edited by Rickenbacker53; 10-07-18 at 14:40.