Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: class has been cancelled unfortunately

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

class has been cancelled unfortunately

Dark Angel Medical-DIRECT ACTION RESPONSE TRAINING - SAG HARBOR, NY - 13-14 JULY 2019
    Students will have a $40 venue fee that they can bring to class or PP myself.

VENUE DETAILS
    WHEN: 13-14 July 2019
    WHERE:
    Holiday Inn Express
    The Montauk Room
    1707 Old Country Road Rte 58
    Riverhead, NY 11901
    TIME: 0830-1730 DAILY
    Instructor: Ross Francis
    POC: Richard S. Lamiroult
    rslamiroult@gmail.com
    Phone: (631) 252-6837

The time to learn to use your personal trauma kit is not when you or someone else is bleeding out!!! When life expectancy is measured in seconds and help is minutes away, will you know what to do? In our uncertain lives, that is a question that we all need to be able to answer a resounding, “Yes!” to. Dark Angel Medical, LLC, is proud to offer training and instruction in the use of the D.A.R.K. The Direct Action Response Training** fills a niche between military self-aid/buddy care training and civilian EMS training and is geared towards those with little to no medical training or background. It provides the student with critical, need-to-know information, which can be utilized in a myriad of situations and stresses the ‘you don’t know what you don’t know’ principle as well as our own principle of “Simplicity Under Stress”. The course is 2 days in length with a total of 16 hours of classroom work to include slide presentations, videos, question and answer sessions and hands-on practical skills application. A manual and all training aids will be provided. A D.A.R.K. (Direct Action Response Kit) may also be provided to each student as part of the tuition.
    ***There are no prerequisites for this class***

Link to full class description, pay link, kits and more

http://darkangelmedical.com/direct-a...-14-july-2019/

Please feel free to contact me

Rich
    Last edited by newyork; 06-13-19 at 13:18.
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    These are supposed to be solid classes, I hope to make it to one at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Really looking forward to this class. I’m host but I’m very green to the field so I’ll be learning with everyone.
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Giving this a bump up to keep everyone aware.

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Kerry and his team are A++ trainers. I highly recommend their kits and training!

Heck of a nice guy too Wish I could attend.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Bumping this. Still slots available. Rare class in this area and I’d like locals to get a chance at a great class.

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I simply cant do a 2 day class.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Dang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Bump up. Cmon Northeast guys.

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Clarifying this class is in Riverhead not Sag harbor as it says in the title. About an hour South West which makes it easier for most.

Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast