Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Allentown, PA Car "Explosion" . . .

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Allentown, PA Car "Explosion" . . .

Allentown car explosion: What we know

What:
    • A car exploded around 9:30 p.m. Saturday at Turner and Seventh streets
    • Police, the ATF, FBI and other officials swarmed the area
    • Some nearby residents sheltered in place and others were evacuated
    • Officials announced Sunday three males were killed in the blast

Who:
    • The coroner on Monday named the people killed: Jacob Schmoyer, 26; his son Jonathan Schmoyer, 2; his friend David Hallman, 66
    • All three died from traumatic injuries. The manner of their deaths has not yet been determined
    • Hallman is listed as living on North Hall Street, about one block from where the explosion occurred
    • The ATF says Hallman and Schmoyer were friends, and both were at the scene purposefully when the explosion happened
    • Hallman's dog, Skippy, was with him at the time of the explosion and survived, his family told 69 News. Skippy needed medical attention but will be taken care of by Hallman's son
    • Officials have not commented on why the two men, with the 2-year-old, were meeting at that spot, and what happened before the blast
    http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-vall...know/802039078

Pennsylvania car bomb victims include father, 2-year-old son

As investigators combed the wreckage for clues, a father and his 2-year-old son have been identified as the first known victims of a car explosion in Allentown, Pennsylvania, on Saturday night that left a downtown street strewn with parts of cars and human bodies. Lehigh County District Attorney Jim Martin said investigators believe one of the three dead males was a suspect in the explosion.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/allento...ay-2018-10-01/

3 Dead After Pa. Car Explosion; Perpetrator ‘Probably Killed’
    https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018...ls-one-person/
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That's about an hour away from me. Remember the member "Wolf 5.45x39" who got banned in the winter time? He lives there.

My coworker was showing me the Facebook video someone took seconds after it happened. Body parts all over the place

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 10-03-18 at 18:25.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I was that in the news when it happened but after that, nothing. Probably one of the two M's: Mafia or Muslims.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    delete
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-26-18 at 10:47.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    That's about an hour away from me. Remember the member "Wolf 5.45x39" who got banned in the winter time? He lives there.

My coworker was showing me the Facebook video someone took seconds after it happened. Body parts all over the place

I had the exact same thought! Maybe it was him doling out some vigilante justice or maybe he blew himself unintentionally...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    I had the exact same thought! Maybe it was him doling out some vigilante justice or maybe he blew himself unintentionally...
    Neh...bad back and all. Probably still chained to the radiator in his room!

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I live in Allentown area. I know guys that were there with first hand info.
    I don't know what I can or can't say but I will say that Darwin thwarted a very bad thing....
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    2 year old kid, though. That's sad.

Andy

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    I live in Allentown area. I know guys that were there with first hand info.
    I don't know what I can or can't say but I will say that Darwin thwarted a very bad thing....
    I won't ask and I know that you can't answer.

After seeing their pics and names I figured they weren't jihadists/ Costra Nostra soldatos / or DTO narcos. I was thinking they or at least one of them were some extremist about to carryout something and didn't know what they were doing and their device went off at an unintended time. Question is though, if they were ANTIFA types if this will get swept under the rug? I haven't seen a blurp about this in the national headlines. If it comes out they were right wingers with III% tats/window decals, #MAGA hats, etc. this will be sensationalized by the MSM.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Knowing the general area I don't think it's Antifa. Possible of course but doubtful

EDIT:
    After seeing the news video of one of the victims I don't know what to think. Certainly looks like someone who could be Antifa. Doesn't look like mafia type
    Last edited by Arik; 10-03-18 at 22:12.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast