Thread: Native Arms

Feedback Score

Native Arms

Anyone ever hear of Native Arms upper recievers?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nope.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nativearmory.com
    Welcome to Native Armory
    In the past few years, a passion for precision long range shooting has refined our focus toward building the finest precision rifles possible for our customers. We strive to provide the very best equipment associated with our custom A/R Builds.

Build your AR on your terms. Our collection is inspired by you and updated often.We offer our exclusive Lifetime Warranty on all products. We would be proud to build the gun of your dreams.
    Another assembler, outa California nonetheless, charging buckoo bucks for a product that, I am sure, could have an equivalent under a different name of higher "quality".

Nonetheless, they market a lot to "Fast", "Great Service", and "Fast shipping". Their return policy leaves me less than satisfied. I would be very hesitant to purchase something costly from a company only a few years old with no reassurances of product warranty down the road.

Otherwise, you might as well assemble one yourself, at a class, and save a shite ton of money.

Quote Originally Posted by nativearmory.com
    Return Policy
    We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.nativearmory.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, and other charges.

The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit. Contact our Customer Service Team for a Returns Authorization number.

Shipping and handling costs and other charges are non-refundable.

We will not accept C.O.D. or third-party billing for returned merchandise.

In the case of shipping damages, please contact the carrier or our Customer Support department at 855-6-Native.

You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. Your refund will include the cost of the item, plus any applicable sales tax.

If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact a Customer Support Representative within 30 days of delivery at 855-6-Native. Please be prepared to supply the order number and item number from your original confirmation e-mail, as well as your e-mail address and phone number. www.nativearmory.com will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return. If you do not contact Customer Support, you are responsible for all return shipping charges.

If there is extensive damage to the carton upon delivery, contact a Customer Support Representative immediately at 855-6-Native. Please have your order number available when you call.
    Last edited by HeruMew; 10-04-18 at 16:34.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wow, that's some return policy.

Ours:
    Return the product and a refund (including shipping) will be issued upon receipt on the same day. Actually we do returns so rarely, we don't have a policy, but that's the unwritten one.
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth