Thread: The next time someone complains about money in politics and Citizens United ....

Feedback Score

The next time someone complains about money in politics and Citizens United ....

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/17/polit...lum/index.html

Steyer is throwing $2,000,0000 into the FL Gov race for Gilliam.

I love how Gilliam is supposedly brave for calling for Trump’s impeachment, when he’ll have nothing to do with it....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Steyer, Bloomberg and Soros all lobbing money bombs at the Constitution. If there were a Mt. Rushmore of scumbags those three would be on it.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    This is a typical Democrat situation of "well, that's different!"
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I bitch about it constantly. Just evidence of the Supreme Court tailoring decisions.

McCain-Feingold should never have been overturned.

I don't care if you are on my side, you ought not be able to buy an election just because you have money.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 10-18-18 at 12:36.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    I bitch about it constantly. Just evidence of the Supreme Court tailoring decisions.

McCain-Feingold should never have been overturned.

I don't care if you are on my side, you ought not be able to buy an election just because you have money.
    Some speech is freer than others.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -