Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF eForm Form 1's are back

Feedback Score

ATF eForm Form 1's are back

Nothing on Form 4 yet, but the website say they are working on it.

ATF is pleased to announce the return of ATF eForm 1, Application to Make and Register a Firearm, to the eForms system. This version allows filing by individual applicants, trusts and other legal entities (LLCs, corporations, etc.), and government agencies.

Effective July 2016, the definition of Responsible Person (RP) in relation to trusts or other legal entities and a background check requirement on each RP was added to Title 27 CFR Part 479. As a result, each RP must complete and submit ATF Form 5320.23 (NFA RP Questionnaire) along with photos and fingerprints. The signed, completed NFARPQ form is to be scanned and attached to the application as is each RP's photograph. (Note: the Form 5320.23 is not currently an eForm. It must be completed in hard copy or printed from a fillable version found in the ATF website (https://www.atf.gov) and then scanned and submitted as an electronic attachment.)

The eForms system cannot yet accept fingerprint cards, so if the application requires fingerprint cards, the fingerprint cards will be submitted in hard copy. The eForms system will generate an email notification to the submitter providing a cover letter which is to be returned with the fingerprints so they can be matched to the application.

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    Well lookie there. Just when I was mulling over form 1’ing another lower, this gets announced
    JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I need to submit one as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    That's outstanding. I am planning to Form 1 an HK USC soon.

Feedback Score
    Hmm, my last two Form 1 were suppressors. I wouldn't mind building another. I just can't decide what caliber.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I was delighted to ready this. If they get the online Form 4's running, I will be delirious.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Aside from postage/transit time and the time it takes to get check cashed, is the e-forms process noticeably quicker than submitting paper?

Feedback Score
    If it works like the last one did, I'll still spend the $30 to do it through Silencershop.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
    Aside from postage/transit time and the time it takes to get check cashed, is the e-forms process noticeably quicker than submitting paper?
    No one has any idea, they literally were online last Wednesday night...

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua_capitolarmory View Post
    No one has any idea, they literally were online last Wednesday night...
    I’m asking in regards to when they were up/first came out. How were those compared to paper in that timeframe? Now with the fingerprint/photo it seems it is not as convenient.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast