Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ATF eForm Form 1's are back

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Good to see their website is still a POS that is unusable.

Feedback Score
    Any truth to rumors of 2-3 week turn arounds on Form 1’s currently?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris_the_Blade View Post
    Any truth to rumors of 2-3 week turn arounds on Form 1’s currently?
    11 business days for me from prints receipt to approval

Feedback Score
    Nice!

Feedback Score
    I just did one and it took two weeks.

Feedback Score
    Heck yeah, have a lower or 2 I need to do then!

Feedback Score
    I just efiled on the 4th of March for a SBR. I did the fingerprints on time and had no errors and it was approved on 03/19 (15 days). By the way according to the GCA individuals do not have to stamp their firearms with any information. I just put down the manufacturer, and their serial number and I was good to go! HTH.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Emonster6x View Post
    By the way according to the GCA individuals do not have to stamp their firearms with any information. I just put down the manufacturer, and their serial number and I was good to go! HTH.
    This is likely a topic for another thread, but there is guidance from the ATF that is contrary to what you have written. As the "maker", you are required to engrave your name, city and state. You can (and virtually everyone does) adopt the existing serial number on the firearm. Be careful. It's not likely that you've figured out that most people are wasting money on engraving.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    This is likely a topic for another thread, but there is guidance from the ATF that is contrary to what you have written. As the "maker", you are required to engrave your name, city and state. You can (and virtually everyone does) adopt the existing serial number on the firearm. Be careful. It's not likely that you've figured out that most people are wasting money on engraving.
    I'm not stupid, but I left that block blank and they approved the application. I read in a memo from ATF dated 08/30/2010, where they stated what I said. BUT if it's changed please point me in the right direction so I can comply.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    May be a very stupid question, so bear with me here. I did a Silencershop purchase the other day, and did everything through one of their kiosks. I am assuming they E-file everything?
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast