Thread: Atacs and/or kryptek plate carriers

Feedback Score

Atacs and/or kryptek plate carriers

Who all is making plate carriers in a Atacs or kryptek camo pattern. A better quality one, not a cheap $60.00 one.....

Feedback Score
    You might be a few years late on choices for Atacs carriers. A couple of years ago you would have found a few name brands then but now you'll be hard pressed to find one.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Just fell out of grace huh? I always did like the pattern, and seems to do its job well. Just couldn't convert enough multicam fans I guess.

Feedback Score
    Snake eater tactical has atacs ix plate carriers

Feedback Score
    Esstac usually has a large number of patterns available, I would say it's definitely worth trying to reach out and see if he can do the Daeodon in the patterns you're looking for; I've seen pictures of the Daeodon in Kryptek Highlander for sure.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Check beez combat systems. Good stuff and can make just about anything you want.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton225 View Post
    Just fell out of grace huh? I always did like the pattern, and seems to do its job well. Just couldn't convert enough multicam fans I guess.
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't just a fanboi thing... You gotta remember, at that point Multicam was already pretty much accepted by certain large military branches, and here comes Kryptek at the last second like "wait up guys! I'm cool too!" but folks were pretty much already invested enough in MC to not give a damn about some "new hotness" camo pattern that doesn't really do anything better than MC, especially once the different variations on MC were released... and so Kryptek got to join Atacs, Pencott, and Digital on the scrapheap of camo history...
    Or something like that...

There's currently like 5 different variations of MC, plus Ranger Green and Coyote, ALL of which are infinitely more readily accessible than off-patterns like K-tek... unless you're specifically getting something fore purely "unique" purposes.
    Last edited by Jellybean; 10-24-18 at 14:14.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    Occasionally a used Ares Armor plate carrier pops up on ebay in ATACS. I had one in ATACS briefly but sold it. I don't know if they did kryptek.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bikemike555; 02-08-19 at 21:10.