nevermind
    Last edited by mike94yj; 10-17-18 at 15:54. Reason: wrong quote

Feedback Score
    Never ask for advice on a forum.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike94yj View Post
    Never ask for advice on a forum.
    Seriously? I hope you're kidding. If not, that's probably the worst non-technical advice that's been given here in some time.

The Beginning of M4C

In 2006, the founding members of M4C recognized that the AR community had only one online forum option. They hoped to create a new venue that focused on improving the quality of information that was being shared online at that time. The shooting industry agreed: before the idea even went live, 13 manufacturers and dealers had pre-paid to advertise on it. The result was a heavily AR technical forum catering to professionals while maintaining a civilian-friendly feel.

They asked the members to state facts based on first hand experience or reliable second hand information. Known professionals in the industry were given identifying labels so that their information would always be taken with the utmost regard.

Point to all that above? If there is a forum where you're going to ask questions to expand your knowledge - then M4C is that forum. That hasn't changed. Only thing that may have changed is our demographics. Maybe there are more civilians today than in years past. Maybe there are fewer military/veterans - fewer LEO/LEO' veterans than before. Maybe we have more snowflake type people who get butthurt when they ask for a critique on a weapon and actually get one.. I'm not privy to our numbers. But we've done well to stay true to our purpose.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Dead serious.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Never ask for advice on a forum if you can't handle criticism.
    Fixed it for you.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    This I can agree with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Dead serious.
    If all you want are a bunch of cheer leaders clapping for your poor gear choices, go find another forum.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    No. Just buy a 6920 OP. If you want something really nice buy a KAC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234