Thread: I broke the "search" feature again...

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Lightbulb I broke the "search" feature again...

While searching "handguns" in the EE for "1911," I get the neverending search... and then this;

FYI.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Has anyone ever told you that you could tear up an anvil with a rubber hammer?
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    My kids can! Best I've ever done, is destroy a golf cart, with a stream that didn't look THAT deep.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Search feature problems

Having an issue with the search function. I attempted to search the EE and continuously come up with no matches. I've been here for years and don't believe I'm doing anything different. I went back, double checked my parameters (which were very open), and even searched a keyword in the title of a thread I just saw, but still comes up with no matches.

Anyone else having trouble?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Everytime I have tried to use the search, even if I put the title of a thread that I am looking for, I come up empty handed. Even when someone tells someone else “use the search”, and links a search, when I click the link, no results. I usually search Google for “xxxxxx m4c”, but I don’t think that will help with EE.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Yeah it's a bit confusing. I got results with "Arsenal" just as a test. When I searched the EE or any subforum for things like "BCM", "KAC", or any words I know were in there, I get nothing.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quick question - are you using the one labeled "Google custom search" or "advanced search"?

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    We had two threads on the same issue, I merged them. Just so no one freaks out.