Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nikki Haley resigned this morning.

Feedback Score
    My brother thinks that Haley is the Op-Ed writer. I really don't think so.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Let’s see. GOP experts red wave, enough to piss on any DNC impeachment poop. Fire sessions, Rosenstein and add Haley as head o DOJ. Hmmmmmmm. Maybe special prosecutor for DNC crimes.

Stinks cause I liked her no BS attitude.
    While Nikki Haley had been a good governor and a great ambassador, but her formal education is in accounting. She is not a lawyer and would likely be in over her head in the DOJ.
    Last edited by AKDoug; 10-09-18 at 14:12.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Nikki Haley resigned this morning.

Or maybe she just wanted to move on for the sake of moving in.

Doesn’t always need to be a there there. If nothing else it’s something else for the mob to jabber about instead of Kavanaugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 10-09-18 at 14:25.

Feedback Score
    Or maybe she realized that Donald Trump will be going MAGA on the U.N. after they snickered at him during his last speech? Trump has no love for that Star Wars "Cantina Band" collection of 3rd World despots and tyrants who infest the place:
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    She will be missed.

Hard shoes to fill. Mr. President I would accept the post if offered. I know I really could piss off the UN, Arabs and all 3rd world dictators.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Or maybe she just wanted to move on for the sake of moving in.

Doesn’t always need to be a there there. If nothing else it’s something else for the mob to jabber about instead of Kavanaugh.
    I tend to agree, just moving on. I would imagine the job was just as stressful as being Governor was and she made the decision she had done enough, probably 'for the time being.'
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Look up her policy disagreement with Trump, then look up when Bolton became NSA. Then do the math.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    She is a VERY dangerous person, believe me the Trump advisers are shiting their pants.

Stay-Tuned!
    Last edited by platoonDaddy; 10-09-18 at 18:15.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Has any other presidency experienced this much high level turnover this quickly?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Sounds like she's just going to chill out with her family until the 2020 campaign and then support Trump.

I have to say, she pissed me off ... and Lindsey Graham too, during the primaries. She seemed to draw the line and not move it in her job though.

It seems like a well timed move. What a glowing exit interview. That's worth some more Trump support across the board and we are under 30 days now.

Not sure who will replace her but she has set the bar for sure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast