Thread: Solution to Brazil’s excessive murder rate - ‘Give guns to good people!’

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Solution to Brazil’s excessive murder rate - ‘Give guns to good people!’

At least this Presedential (Brazil) candidate ‘gets it’ ...

https://m.france24.com/en/20181008-b...nding-violence

”If one of us, a civilian or a soldier, is attacked... and if he fires 20 times at the assailant, he should be decorated and not have to go to court," the far-right candidate told a campaign meeting in the northern Rio neighborhood of Madureira in August.
    Last edited by Lefty223; 10-09-18 at 09:50.
    Given that 10-shots are a group and 5-shots may be a favorable trend ... know that just one good 3-shot group can make you an instant internet superstar!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty223 View Post
    At least this Presedential (Brazil) candidate ‘gets it’ ...

https://m.france24.com/en/20181008-b...nding-violence

”If one of us, a civilian or a soldier, is attacked... and if he fires 20 times at the assailant, he should be decorated and not have to go to court," the far-right candidate told a campaign meeting in the northern Rio neighborhood of Madureira in August.

A man after my own heart.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty223 View Post
    ”If one of us, a civilian or a soldier, is attacked... and if he fires 20 times at the assailant, he should be decorated and not have to go to court,"
    I wonder if he is stating support for 20 round magazines or two 10 rounders with a reload in between?

Well, it is Brazil though....he could be referring to an FAL.

Either way, he seems like a big improvement over the last former paratrooper to have presidential aspirations in a South American country.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    I wonder if he is stating support for 20 round magazines or two 10 rounders with a reload in between?

Well, it is Brazil though....he could be referring to an FAL.

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I think higher taxation, and more government bloat would be a better solution.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v