Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: B&T MP9 Full Auto Submachine Gun

Feedback Score

B&T MP9 Full Auto Submachine Gun

Hi Guys

I'm a Firearms Collector from Switzerland and I'd like to share some information with you guys about my full auto B&T MP9 submachine gun.

In Switzerland, Suppressors, Lasers and select fire firearms are forbidden. But if you are an official firearms collector like me, you "can" get special authorization permits for buying the good (forbidden) stuff.

Now let's talk about the best Submachinegun ever produced (in my opinion). And yes, I know about the MP7 but it's cartridge is just bullcrap. The MP5 is too heavy and outdated. The CZ Scorpion Evo is too bulky and not reliable enough and the G18 has no stock and is uncontrollable. The winner is the B&T MP9.

It's rate of fire is 1100 rpm, it weighs in at 1.5 kg (3lbs), it's as compact as it can get and the Swiss quality is unmatched.

My explict MP9 was in use by our KSK (SWAT) Agency from the Kanton (State) where I live. Because they now changed to the HK MP7, they sold all of their B&T MP9's and my local firearms distributor just got a 100 pieces of them.

Like this I was able to get my hands on one of these legendary Submachineguns. It perfectly matches my collection. These MP9's of which I got one, are unused and still had the factory lubricant on.

For my luck, it only cost me 850.00 Bucks with two magazines, the original casing as well as the original sling.
    Yesterday I just got my new B&T MP9 QD Suppressor for my B&T MP9 - and it is just awesome!!

(Here you can see my B&T Impuls-IIA Suppressor as well as my B&T MP9 QD Suppressor)

(Here you can see my B&T Impuls-IIA Suppressor as well as my B&T MP9 QD Suppressor disassembled)

It's an Ex-Police model as well, which was also in use by our KSK (SWAT) units but it's in very good shape!

It is an all steel construction because it's full auto rated but nevertheless it is very light weight.

(In this picture you can see the mounted B&T brass catcher)

The QD mounting system as well as the whole Suppressor itself is just top notch!

Greetings from Switzerland
    Last edited by swis_tac_life; 10-13-18 at 03:52.

Feedback Score
    Excellent Pics. Thanks for sharing. Please share a video.

If the US ever opens the FA market, Id but one. Till then all we can get is Lage’d out M-11/9s.

You are going to shoot it, correct?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Excellent Pics. Thanks for sharing. Please share a video.

If the US ever opens the FA market, Id but one. Till then all we can get is Lage’d out M-11/9s.

You are going to shoot it, correct?
    You're welcome!

This is my Youtube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCps...KOepxl1DEw0Mqg

I will make a shooting video as soon as I apply for a shooting permit.
    Last edited by swis_tac_life; 10-10-18 at 13:40.

Feedback Score
    Awesome. I'm definitely looking forward to that video. A friend has the pistol version of one that he got about 25 years ago. It's a Steyr SPP which is semiauto, lacks the forward grip and lacks the provision to add a folding buttstock.
    Last edited by Bret; 10-10-18 at 13:55.

Feedback Score
    The only good thing about the Steyer SPP- and TMP is, that the MP9 evolved out of them lol.

Feedback Score
    I am jealous, I think of this gun as the evolution of Uzi concept that IWI was and is too stupid to make.

Feedback Score
    Dude, these SMG's have about as much in common as elephants and dogs. They are both Animals (or SMG's in this metaphor) but except the caliber, that's it with the similarities. The closure system is also as different as it can be. Open bolt (UZI) / Short recoil, locking rotating barrel system (MP9).
    Last edited by swis_tac_life; 10-11-18 at 04:17.

Feedback Score
    I am not saying they are the same mechanically. But they are when it comes the overall design meaning a short compact weapon, with a magazine in the grip so you have the hands finds hands reload.

Feedback Score
    Ok that's true, lol

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by swis_tac_life View Post

Now let's talk about the best Submachinegun ever produced (in my opinion).

And yes, I know about the MP7 but it's cartridge is just bullcrap.

The MP5 is too heavy and outdated.

The CZ Scorpion Evo is too bulky and not reliable enough

The G18 has no stock and is uncontrollable.

The winner is the B&T MP9.

Greetings from Switzerland

Looks Good!

Can you elaborate on WHY you believe this is the best SMG ever?
    Last edited by Clint; 10-11-18 at 07:38.
    Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast