Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: B&T MP9 Full Auto Submachine Gun

Feedback Score
    Sure.

The MP9 is an all polymer construction (except to most important functional parts which are reinforced with steel) and so it only weighs in at 1.5kg. It is a very small package overall (523mm/303mm in length, 50mm thin and 276mm tall. It is absolutely reliable and there are no issues reported about it's reliability. It's like the Glock of the SMG's. It has a cyclic rate of 1100 RPM, it shoots 9mm, the recoil is very easy to handle because of the straight line from the muzzle to the end of the stock. And with the can, it is even better. For me, the MP9 QD suppressor is a very important part of the MP9 which shouldn't miss. I'm glad to own it! The MP9 just takes the best characteristics of the most famous platforms and combines them all into one. I think also it's looks are perfect but that's a matter of taste. The MP9 is made for short ranges (0-50 meters) but it's accuracy is awesome and usable till 150m (with subsonic ammo it's actually around 50-75meters). But it always comes down to the shooter's skill level and to the quality of the ammo that's used. The only firearm that comes close to it is the MP7 (which I hope to get my hands on one day for my collection) but it's cartridge is not what I prefer. If the MP7 would also be a 9mm they would be pretty equal for me I guess.
    Last edited by swis_tac_life; 10-11-18 at 08:01.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    So once you acquire a permit, purchase the weapon and take it home you then have to acquire another permit to actually shoot it? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Yes, for shooting full auto here in Switzerland, you always need a shooting permit which only counts for one day and for one shooting range..

Feedback Score
    So if you're fortunate enough to have a range on your own property, you can't just go out and shoot whenever you want? How far in advance do you have to get the shooting permits? Can you get multiple shooting permits at once?

Feedback Score
    About accuracy from these little subguns, it can be very good.

I made a lot of money shooting targets 100-150 meters with my micro uzi.

After reading your post, I am going to buy one of these and really ring it out. It just might become my companies covert shoulder fired weapon.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    How does the accuracy of these compare to the MP5 and MPX?
    Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by swis_tac_life View Post
    You're welcome!

This is my Youtube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCps...KOepxl1DEw0Mqg

I will make a shooting video as soon as I apply for a shooting permit.
    What does it take to be a collector in your country?

You need a separate permit to actually shoot it? That is interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by swis_tac_life View Post
    Yes, for shooting full auto here in Switzerland, you always need a shooting permit which only counts for one day and for one shooting range..
    One day? How long does it take to get a shooting permit?
    That’s kind of funny.

I don’t own machine guns but I have suppressors.

I shoot in my backyard whenever I feel like it. I always have ammo. I don’t need a permit.

We have to go through a painful process to acquire these type of items, paperwork, fingerprinting, background checks, taxes but worst of all, apart from a 6 to 12 month wait, is the price of a machine gun that is almost 30 years old.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Bret: You can have a range on your property but: Switzerland is small and if you build a range in the basement of your property, it has to be unhearable from outside..

You can only get one shooting permit at once and it takes one week to get it by the mail.
    Last edited by swis_tac_life; 10-11-18 at 12:55.

Feedback Score
    Yoni: I can only recommend it to you!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast