Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint NANO's and TL's now available!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Aimpoint NANO's and TL's now available!

We have some of the rarer Aimpoint's available (NANO and TL) W/ B&T mounts!

For more info and pricing, please check out our B&T page: http://www.gandrtactical.com/Brugger...fg_12-4-5.html

NANO-Picatinny1.jpg

C4

Feedback Score
    Aimpoint needs to offer this (or one of there micro dots) with a 1moa reticle

Am i the only one who thinks this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by trvsAR View Post
    Aimpoint needs to offer this (or one of there micro dots) with a 1moa reticle

Am i the only one who thinks this?

Assuming you mean 1 MOA dot. What would it be good for??? A bullseye pistol for use only on cloudy days?? You are probably the only person that wants one.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    Assuming you mean 1 MOA dot. What would it be good for??? A bullseye pistol for use only on cloudy days?? You are probably the only person that wants one.
    I ment reticle the dot in and rds is its reticle but that is a nonsense argument over words so who cares

I think this or one of their micro dots would be awsome on a rifle ..... good competition for the trijicon rm09 witch is currently the only 1 moa dot on the market

Last edited by trvsAR; 10-30-18 at 16:46.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Has anyone used these on a pistol? They seem large compared to something like an RMR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MJinPA View Post
    Has anyone used these on a pistol? They seem large compared to something like an RMR.

This is the optic on the B&T USW, and while I haven't shot it I have messed around with it enough to tell you the optic is very close in overall size to a RMR, but with a slightly smaller window.
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."- Claire Wolfe

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCK View Post
    This is the optic on the B&T USW, and while I haven't shot it I have messed around with it enough to tell you the optic is very close in overall size to a RMR, but with a slightly smaller window.
    Thanks. It’s probably the shape/form factor that makes it look larger

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    This. I am still butthurt that the 4MOA H2 was killed off. I have one on my shotgun, and I'll never get rid of it. I've owned the 2moa optics before and yeah, you can "bloom" them to 4moa, but I can honestly tell a difference between the two and prefer the 4MOA for this purpose. The more I shoot with it, aside from a magnifier, I seem to think maybe it's better than the 2MOA's I've used, as well.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MJinPA View Post

I’ve used on a USW and really liked it.

On an unrelated note, I have one in a B&T tall mount attached to a low B&T optic rail on my MP5 and it’s great. By far my favorite optic setup for MP5s. The tall mount allows you to look through the hole in the mount and use your irons. I’ve come to prefer my optics to sit taller and this is perfect for me.
    Last edited by JoshNC; 11-03-18 at 14:39.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Can this be mounted on a G19 MOS?
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast