Thread: B&T Impuls-IIA Suppressor

Feedback Score

B&T Impuls-IIA Suppressor

Hi Guys

Here's that Firearms Collector dude from Switzerland again and I'd like to share some information with you guys about my B&T Impuls-IIA Suppressor in the caliber 9mm Para. Here I'll show you how the suppressor is built:

This is my slightly modified G19X with a Glock 19Gen4 threaded barrel as well as Trijicon steel Tritium Suppressor Sights

Here you can see the Suppressor itself, with the suppressor pouch how it comes, when you buy it:

I guess everybody here, knows everything about the G19X and if not, there is a ton of reviews out there in the web. The G19X doesn't solve world hunger or doesn't do any other miracles but it is a great, reliable platform and I would never use any other handgun platform because of it's simplicity, reliability as well as it's looks.
    Now to the Suppressor: The B&T Impuls-IIA is in my opinion one of the best - if not the best 9mm "Pistol" suppressor out there, ever period. It is made with Swiss precision craftsmanship wich is the highest standard worldwide. Not even German craftsmanship comes close to it. Because of that, also HK rebrands the B&T Suppressors from our beautiful Switzerland.

The sound suppression is just amazing with 33db. It is 185mm long, 35mm in diameter and it weighs in at 300g. In my live firing footage which you can see with the link above, doesn't do any justice, because I shot this footage in a small indoor shooting range in which the sound comes instantly back to you while firing.

The combination of the G19gen4 threaded barrel in my G19X, with the Trijicon Sights as well as my Impuls-IIA Suppressor, is surely a dream come true for every Handgun Suppressor nut out there!

B&T recommends to maintain the Suppressor after every 500 rounds. They also recommend to "not" open it up for cleaning because of the wierd baffle stack inside the tube. They say if you clean the suppressor with soap wather every 500 rounds, B&T garantees that it holds up for 10'000+ rounds.

The good thing is (for us Swiss people because we have the B&T factory in Switzerland), that if the Suppressor is shot out one day, you can send it in to B&T and they'll give you a brand new Suppressor with the old model number but meanwhile they destroy the old Suppressor. Like that you don't need a new permit for the new one. - But you have to pay for the new one. Also the Nielsen device in the mount of the Impuls-IIA Suppressor (which is serviceable), makes it run perfectly and flawless with all types of Subsonic ammo I shot through it. I never had one single malfunction so far.

A good friend of mine also owns a B&T Impuls-IIA Suppressor and he opened it up. He said he wanted to see for what he paid that big price tag and he was fascinated! He said that the wierd bafflestack formation was like nothing he ever saw before. This bafflestack, the best materials out there, the Swiss engineering as well as the Swiss craftsmanship, results in simply the best of the best!

The B&T Impuls-IIA for me, is a 10/10 rating and I hope for you guys, it will be available on the US market soon!

Best regards from Switzerland.

(This is only a short shooting footage but there is also a part two for a more detailed look at it on my YT channel)
    Last edited by swis_tac_life; 10-12-18 at 07:50.

Feedback Score
    The compact 9mm looks very interesting. Any idea what materials its made from?

Nevermind, just saw your post below. Ss baffles?

Very cool.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 10-12-18 at 07:06.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    How long is it and how much does it weigh?
    sound suppression 33db, 185mm long, 35mm in diameter and it weighs in at 300g. Made out of steel and aluminum.

Feedback Score
    Megademic: Saidly I don't know how the bafflestack itself looks because I won't open it up (warranty)..

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    It was kinda hard to tell the difference unsuppressed vs. suppressed even with my AirPods in. You have have an outdoor range you can test it on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    It was kinda hard to tell the difference unsuppressed vs. suppressed even with my AirPods in. You have have an outdoor range you can test it on?
    Saidly - no. But according to B&T you won't be able to recognise it as a shot after 10 meters, if you use quality subsonic ammo.